Any paranormal activity in your home?

Just a quick question

Who is "we" and why do you want such stories? :suspect:

'we' is me and my team of paranormal investigators and we like to hear other peoples stories of the paranormal

ahhh, as long as you're not one of those uni journalists :hihi:

Why not? It's fascinating sometimes to hear stories.

However, having been in 'investigations' too numerous to mention. Sometimes the stories are a little 'over' imaginative in my experience. But hey ho, I'm willing to be proved wrong!

Oh, and it's the 'royal' we

it is fascinating and yes as an investigator i do agree that people do get a little 'over' imaginative

ahhh, as long as you're not one of those uni journalists :hihi:

lol....... no not at all....... im a mother of 4 children who used to be a none believer untill like most people you hear and see things that cant be explained...... most people dont believe and thats fine but as for people like me we do it to help those people who have either an over active imagination........ think they are going mad......or just simply do have a paranormal problem :)

I don't have ghosts as such, but my nan says she does.

Also had weird ouija board experiences if you look back a couple of weeks through my posts :hihi:

I met a rabbit who claimed he was the Easter Bunny, though I'm not sure if I believed him.

That would have been Harvey the giant white rabbit who only appears when the last dregs have left the whisky bottle:hihi::hihi::hihi:

I don't have ghosts as such, but my nan says she does.

Also had weird ouija board experiences if you look back a couple of weeks through my posts :hihi:

ouija boards scare the hell out of me lol :o i will av a look

Oh no, not another one of these threads. Not long until it's 10 pages of drivel about spoons moving in idiots' houses.

Yeah, anything by Hasbro scares the hell out of me too.

Have you ever seen Cluedo? Now that is one freaky board game :shocked:

I think my house is haunted.

When I am asleep I keep hearing "Dean....Dean....are you going to get your fat arse out of bed or what" yet when I open my eyes they have gone

How old are you? If you are indeed a mother of 4 should you not be somewhat more mature by now? Are you also scared of vampires and hobgoblins

How old are you? If you are indeed a mother of 4 should you not be somewhat more mature by now? Are you also scared of vampires and hobgoblins

just because im a mother of 4 does that not give me the right to have a fear about something?????????

ouija boards are scary in a different way to 'vampires' and 'hobgoblins' ouija boards can be very dangerous if not used in the right way....

its just like some people wont ever drive because they are scared of driving.... why? because its how some people use that vehicle....

same as ouija boards if it was proffesionally done then maybe i wouldnt be afraid but most people just 'try' it then thats when the problems start and thats what scares me!!!!!!