Any paranormal activity in your home?

does anyone live in a haunted home? we would love to hear your stories

Also, has anyone ever met the Easter bunny, i'd like to hear your stories.

I hear things go 'bump' in the night, but that's more to do with stubbing my toe on something while groping about in the night trying to find the bathroom.

But having said that I was once 'very' into paranormal investigation, and still have the K2 meters, and infra-red cameras and dowsing rods and crystals, and a rather swanky ouija board. I've been on countless investigations in castles to personal homes and I've not found anything that convinces me that there are ghosts. But I still have an open mind!

I met a rabbit who claimed he was the Easter Bunny, though I'm not sure if I believed him.

I hear things go 'bump' in the night, but that's more to do with stubbing my toe on something while groping about in the night trying to find the bathroom.

But having said that I was once 'very' into paranormal investigation, and still have the K2 meters, and infra-red cameras and dowsing rods and crystals, and a rather swanky ouija board. I've been on countless investigations in castles to personal homes and I've not found anything that convinces me that there are ghosts. But I still have an open mind!

hi, we have done a few investigations and the things that we have cought has made me believe... i used to be a none believer, like some people dont believe in god untill something happens in their life to make them believe.....

Try visiting 'Dibley'...There's lots of them there! :hihi:

the queens head pub in town ive heard they have plenty of spirits :hihi:

I was upstairs and a cupboard downstairs opened a little by itself. An hour later something fell out of it.

Whether that is gravity overcoming the coefficient of friction or Toby messing with me, I can't be sure.

hi, we have done a few investigations and the things that we have cought has made me believe... i used to be a none believer, like some people dont believe in god untill something happens in their life to make them believe.....

I have to say. I'm a bit of a science and physics buff. I have caught some rather odd things on camera and witnessed other odd things, but I'm afraid to say, nothing that can't be explained by the laws of physics, and or coincidence!

Just a quick question

Who is "we" and why do you want such stories? :suspect:

I was upstairs and a cupboard downstairs opened a little by itself. An hour later something fell out of it.

Whether that is gravity overcoming the coefficient of friction or Toby messing with me, I can't be sure.

i know what you mean cus this has happened to me before lol and most things like this can be explained........ but it takes something like this to make you start to think irrationally and thats wat makes people not believe.... but believe me one investigation that we have done made us all think about wat we heard.............

Just a quick question

Who is "we" and why do you want such stories? :suspect:

Why not? It's fascinating sometimes to hear stories.

However, having been in 'investigations' too numerous to mention. Sometimes the stories are a little 'over' imaginative in my experience. But hey ho, I'm willing to be proved wrong!

Oh, and it's the 'royal' we