Ponies at Hoyland common

Advice please.... Sensible replies only. :thumbsup:

I have seen several horses/ponies in a field next to Cross keys pub on Hoyland common. Seem to be chained up. Is this common practice,or reason to be concerned. Dont know much about horse welfare so not sure why they would be tethered. Cant see any shelter in the field either.

Edited by spirit48
Correct text

Advice please.... Sensible replies only please. :thumbsup:

I have seen several horses/ponies in a field next to Cross keys pub on Hoyland Common. These animals are chained up on stakes and seem to be there all the time. Cant see any signs of water etc. RSPCA are too busy to check it out. Want me to go out and check the animals condition and report back.......Police not interested. Just dont like to think they are suffering. Anyone out there know anything about these animals.

David Blunkett looks after them.

Advice please.... Sensible replies only. :thumbsup:

I have seen several horses/ponies in a field next to Cross keys pub on Hoyland common. Seem to be chained up. Is this common practice,or reason to be concerned. Dont know much about horse welfare so not sure why they would be tethered. Cant see any shelter in the field either.

Most likely belong to Gypsies camped near by. See them all over the place in Bradford.