Best Place In Sheffield To Take A Motorbike Test?

Just bought a Honda Plastic 50cc of ebay. I have a Full Lada driving MOT and SORN cert. What do I do now? Can I drive the honda dream machine without my car driving pass cert?

Is the test easy to pass? Who in Sheffield allow elderly bike men like me??

Opines?

Yer gonna die, I tell yer!

All bikers are organ donors ... Are yours worth having?

BTW: what's an 'Elderly man'?

If your habitually ride wearing sliders, are your kneecaps worth having?

Should I re-write my kneecaps (that bit of my will) to cover this weekend's activity in the local area?

I've been released (am no longer 'sectioned) been stapled together and am premitted to travel TOMORROW!

I'm flying into Manchester tomorrow and (although I'm going to be in a cripple cart) I hope to be wreaking mayhem in Sheffield before the bank holiday. (If I go to that meeting in the Harlequin I'll probably have to disguise myself as an 'old fart''.

(Could I get a lift bqack to Oughty's bridge in a 'Genuwine' Lada do you think?)

(If you've scrapped the Lada and are now driving some other POS, I'd rather walk, thanks. :)

Yer gonna die, I tell yer!

All bikers are organ donors ... Are yours worth having?

BTW: what's an 'Elderly man'?

If your habitually ride wearing sliders, are your kneecaps worth having?

Should I re-write my kneecaps (that bit of my will) to cover this weekend's activity in the local area?

I've been released (am no longer 'sectioned) been stapled together and am premitted to travel TOMORROW!

I'm flying into Manchester tomorrow and (although I'm going to be in a cripple cart) I hope to be wreaking mayhem in Sheffield before the bank holiday. (If I go to that meeting in the Harlequin I'll probably have to disguise myself as an 'old fart''.

(Could I get a lift bqack to Oughty's bridge in a 'Genuwine' Lada do you think?)

(If you've scrapped the Lada and are now driving some other POS, I'd rather walk, thanks. :)

Thank you for your concern! I bought this bike because of it's safety features; plastic front plates. If I hit some 'street furniture' my knees will survive. My head might not though. It is underpowered and the back brake wacked. Can I come with you to Manchester?

I almost daren't reply.

You have an MOT for a Lada, but no Driving licence?

And you want to know if your covered to ride a Honda Jizz?

You need a CBT my friend

(Crashing Bike Today)

It's OK. I have the SORN cert for the Lada which is in regular use.

Just bought a Honda Plastic 50cc of ebay. I have a Full Lada driving MOT and SORN cert. What do I do now? Can I drive the honda dream machine without my car driving pass cert?

Is the test easy to pass? Who in Sheffield allow elderly bike men like me??

Opines?

I assume the SORN cert and MOT is for the bike ?

First off you need to sort out the SORN certification, contact the DVLA and apply for a tax disc, the V5C will need to be in your name too.

And you'll need to insure it before it can you can ride it on the road.

Then I suggest contacting a motorcycle training school and having a CBT, you may be able to ride without one because of your driving license but I'd recommend it, it may keep you alive long enough to tell us how you got on the first time on the road.

You may need to have scooters added to your license as a vehicle class check your license.

You'll need L plates.

You may find 50cc is a bit underpowered as well.

Oh and treat people in cars as if they were actively trying to kill you, you may find that helps.

by a long way, the best place to take a motorcycle test in sheffield would be on the roof of the hallamshire hospital. If you did not pass your emergency stop you would probably demolish Lyne's Pantry on glossop road.

As you were plunging to your death you could take the once in a lifetime opportunity to wave to the patients having their bones set on the way down.

What fun !

by a long way, the best place to take a motorcycle test in sheffield would be on the roof of the hallamshire hospital. If you did not pass your emergency stop you would probably demolish Lyne's Pantry on glossop road.

As you were plunging to your death you could take the once in a lifetime opportunity to wave to the patients having their bones set on the way down.

What fun !

Her pies are awful :(