Sony ericsson experia 8x

paulo n

have the above device and can not get any apps without a google account to my computer (just found this out).a mate at work has some nokia device and can access everything through markets .he is even less tekky than me so hows he done it? any comments welcome before i smash it to pieces:help:

They are different markets.Nokia does not access the Android market.They run different operating systems.

To put apps on without making a Google account (don`t know why not) you would have to side load them (apk files) with app installer.You can Google it!!

They are different markets.Nokia does not access the Android market.They run different operating systems.

To put apps on without making a Google account (don`t know why not) you would have to side load them (apk files) with app installer.You can Google it!!

Cough cough sappz market :suspect:

you would have to side load them (apk files) with app installer.You can Google it!!

Iv never had to do that, i google the app i want download it and install from sd simple. And if it requires sd data i just download that and put it in android-data-****

unless its gameloft sd data then you create a gameloft folder inside that create a game folder and put sd data in that,

bam paid apps for free bam

:hihi::hihi: