Eurovision Song Contest

ralphy666

Is anyone going to be watching this tomorrow night? I've been away for a while and had not realised it was on this weekend, its the first time I've heard the UK entry, what on earth are the UK thinking of its a bit dire, Ireland on the other hand have got it right, all big and bouncy!

http://www.freebetsblog.com/bookmakers/uk-v-ireland-eurovision-song-contest-match-bet-for-2012-looking-tight/

Meh, the voting is all based on Politics so nobody votes for the UK anyway, not even if we put a good song up (which we haven't since the early 80s IMO, Bucks Fizz anyone?)

Is anyone going to be watching this tomorrow night? I've been away for a while and had not realised it was on this weekend...

Maybe because it isn't? It's not on until next saturday (the 26th) :hihi:

Meh, the voting is all based on Politics so nobody votes for the UK anyway, not even if we put a good song up (which we haven't since the early 80s IMO, Bucks Fizz anyone?)

*YAWN* When will you stop coming up with this same old tired excuse? In your own words, nobody votes for us because we enter rubbish songs. If it was entirely politics driven, the contest wouldn't have been in Germany last year and Azerbaijaan this year, and we wouldn't have come third a few years ago.

Put up a decent song (not chessy rubbish which we think those funny foriegners all love), market it to other countries, and don't winge about how it's all unfair that we've won more times than anyone but Ireland and we need to win again, and we actually do well.

Is anyone going to be watching this tomorrow night? I've been away for a while and had not realised it was on this weekend, its the first time I've heard the UK entry, what on earth are the UK thinking of its a bit dire, Ireland on the other hand have got it right, all big and bouncy!

http://www.freebetsblog.com/bookmakers/uk-v-ireland-eurovision-song-contest-match-bet-for-2012-looking-tight/

No I wont be watching it , whenever its on. !

I might be in the minority here, but I think it's actually quite a nice little ditty from the Hump. I'm sure a lot of Europeans will like it too. But hey ho, the voting is such that every other country votes for it's neighbour, or something like that. So I don't suppose it will win.

I think it's miles better then the effort that Gary Barlow and Whats-is-face Webber have concocted as the 'official' Jubilee song. They're playing the military wifes card again like at Christmas. It's awful!