What a joke!!! electrician my a@@!!

dunt half moan alot dunt he/she:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

still no reply then........:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

Its amazing the number of people there are like this.

They get services and stuff fitted and then complain long and loud until they get a refund, or money off.

A case i know about involved a woman having a complete CH system fitted, a kitchen fitted, a bedroom and bathroom fitted and then complained to the indidual firms that the stuff was poor, badly fitted, that the guys working were lazy (she even accussed one bloke of sleeping in her bed while she was out)

She nearly got away without paying for any of it, but the lads were talking about in the builder center and everyone realised what she was up to.

she was bringing court cases and all sorts, If shed got away wih it would have been about 30grand people were out of pocket - Beware!:suspect:

still no reply,i wonder if a certain poster is feeling slightly stupid....:hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi: :hihi:

I've always found this Forum to be very pleasant, but having heard all this visciousness one begins to wonder where you two are coming from. Keep your private battles to yourself who cares about it anyway. Sounds more like a big joke you two are starting up. Don't waste your time replying to this either.

Vera

Vhopkinson - Put yourself in Johninit's shoes, I don't think you would be too pleased if you had done a favour for somebody, and not even charge the call out fee. All for it to be thrown back in your face?

Also a thread being dedicated to you bad mouthing you as a trademan.

cheers Armini............. WHO THE HELL LET THAT AUSSIE IN HERE

and quote "you need not reply to this either"........

Maybe i could do her a rewire...........not saying which part tho.

Oh and there will BE A CALL OUT FEE.:thumbsup:

whilst we're on about complaints....

I booked a holiday last year in the sun but it rained on a couple of days - and every night it went dark - can I claim compensation? as its not what I booked (A holiday in the sun)

:D

Neigh mind John she'll be off bothering someone else next week :)

Armani

Reply noted. I did put myself in j...place and thought( no I wouldn't like it) . may have swayed his way a bit until I saw the message he sent. LOL. Came across a very rude person and I'm glad he is a good electrician he can mend his own fuse which I think he just blew. See how nice his sense of humour is now. Aussie don't know where that came from lived in Sheffield nearly all my life.

Vera.

i think maybe because your location:loopy:

it says australia:loopy: :loopy:

the worst set of customers for not paying are "professionals" ie solicitors, & accountants. A few of my mates with good building firms have been put in nasty situations by the likes, who just dont want to pay, makes my blood boil!