Is This A Man In A Woman's Beauty Contest?

Adams Apple Optional  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Adams Apple Optional

• He's okay to enter, and I would.
    • Oooooh no its not normal
    • I don't care
    • Men and women contests together

To say to a disabled person that he or she is disabled at birth would not be offensive, if they were born disabled, so you have no need to be offended...because it would be a fact..
however if you described a disabled person in a similar manner to the way in which you describe a transexual you would be being offensive
I clearly said that a woman born with abnormalities to her reproductive organs is excluded from my point that women have to have the ability to give birth.....
A transexual has the wrong reproductive organs from birth so technically speaking they too are excluded from your point about women requiring the ability to give birth.

And I have yet to see any evidence of this quote tampering you accused me of.

Still no evidence of misquoting given so I think we can take that as none is available .

I feel the death throws of my forum life....
A little off topic but why do you feel this ?

oh and it's "throes" not "throws" by the way

however if you described a disabled person in a similar manner to the way in which you describe a transexual you would be being offensiveA transexual has the wrong reproductive organs from birth so technically speaking they too are excluded from your point about women requiring the ability to give birth.

And I have yet to see any evidence of this quote tampering you accused me of.

Perhaps quoting out of context would have been a more accurate description. Therefore, I withdraw the misquoting point but replace it with an out of context one...

I don't know why it is such a big issue that I have a different point of view. Plenty of people do.....Its no big deal, its called a debate. I think I'm right and you think you are, nothing is black and white..

I know what I think and have heard nothing that changes my point of view as yet, if I do, I will alter my opinion.

A little off topic but why do you feel this ?

oh and it's "throes" not "throws" by the way

Nope wrong again, its throws...:hihi:

Still no evidence of misquoting given so I think we can take that as none is available .

Nope wrong wording, it was out of context..I've withdrawn the misquoting accussation...It does happen quite frequently and I was confused for a minute...

Please don't say report it to the help desk...because its a waste of time...

I think that this thread has pretty much run its course and that the discussion has come down to disagreeing with polarised opinions, so I'm going to close it.