Is This A Man In A Woman's Beauty Contest?

Adams Apple Optional  

34 members have voted

1. 1. Adams Apple Optional

• He's okay to enter, and I would.
    • Oooooh no its not normal
    • I don't care
    • Men and women contests together

A person with no ginger hair is ginger? Really?

What if they have not a single hair on their body, are they still ginger?

Eh, what in the name of Sweet Mary are you on about....? :hihi:

No it isn't. ).

Okay sorry I must have misunderstood....I thought you were agreeing with this....

I don't think anyone can say that they have changed sex and I dislike intensely the terms sex change and transsexual. As far as I am concerned men will remain genetically male and nothing can change that. They may change their physical appearance so that it corresponds as closely as possible to their perception of theirself, which will be someone whose gender is female.

Sir,

If, in the eyes of the Law, she is a woman, then she is a she.

Even I know that much :)

And looking at the women in this link:

http://www.1000funnypictures.com/uglywomenpics.htm

I think I know which a lot of people would go for, and its not the women in the link I have provided.

As I said earlier, I disagree and will not be pursuaded otherwise...Its my opinion and I'm quite happy with it, its not offensive and anyone who is offended by it is looking to be a victim.
No they aren't, they aren't looking to be anything, they are being offended by someone being offensive is all.
Didabled people have to accept how they are born, which is difficult and not a choice. We can't change the race we are or our natural hair colour. Sometimes nature messes up....
Yes it does, and if you are offensive to a disabled person or offensive to someone because of their race I would tell you that I found such comments to be offensive then as well
I don't know why you have to see it as offensive
That would be because it is offensive
because as I've said, numerous times, I'm quite happy with men becoming women, in appearance, and if they so wish to be looked upon as women, legally and in a social setting, that's fine, this should be respected. But they are still men who have adapted their body to look like a woman...
And I am not disagreeing with you that it is a cosmetic procedure, what I am disagreeing with is your continued assertions, sometimes in quite derogatory terms, that these are merely men with their penises chopped off. It is a congenital condition which cannot be helped.
There is more to being a woman than a pair of breasts. A woman would need, apart from physical abnormalities, the ability to bear children
So any woman who cannot bear children is not a woman and any woman born without a womb is not a woman ?

The ability to bear children is not a requirement.

and its not possible to become a woman overnight, those things are learnt over a lifetime...
Which transexuals do, they learn over their lifetime, the transition itself takes years, the earlier it is started the better and in the case of Jenna Talackova from your first post on this subject she has effectively been a woman since puberty, having gender dysphoria while a child, starting with hormones at age 14 and finally having her surgery at age 19, I believe the doctors have to wait until the patient is legally adult before they can operate.

She never was a man

Eh, what in the name of Sweet Mary are you on about....? :hihi:

It's your metaphor. I don't know what confused you.

Hair colour is one of the obvious things in life that people can change, and do change, and you're using it as an example of your incredible literalism. A person that has dyed their hair is still recognised by you as their original colour, and not what they are now. I was just wondering how far you took it.

Re Esme....As per my previous posts, I disagree and am quite entitled to my opinion...You've also misquoted me a couple of times re disabled and the ability to have children, which is a bit naughty..

Edited by Frank Sidney

Re Esme....As per my previous posts, I disagree and am quite entitled to my opinion...You've also misquoted me a couple of times re disabled and the ability to have children, which is a bit naughty..
Please provide evidence of this misquoting

If you are going to accuse people of misquoting i expect you to be able to back that up by reporting said misquotes and if you are unable to do so i expect to see a retraction.

But the hair inside the scalp will still be ginger

... and the rest won't. You're being incredibly literal. It serves you very little purpose beyond stating basic truths that nobody can argue with like "red is red", and "a man is a man".

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck; Frank says it's still a chicken underneath. :)

No they aren't, they aren't looking to be anything, they are being offended by someone being offensive is all.Yes it does, and if you are offensive to a disabled person or offensive to someone because of their race I would tell you that I found such comments to be offensive then as wellThat would be because it is offensiveAnd I am not disagreeing with you that it is a cosmetic procedure, what I am disagreeing with is your continued assertions, sometimes in quite derogatory terms, that these are merely men with their penises chopped off. It is a congenital condition which cannot be helped.So any woman who cannot bear children is not a woman and any woman born without a womb is not a woman ?

The ability to bear children is not a requirement.Which transexuals do, they learn over their lifetime, the transition itself takes years, the earlier it is started the better and in the case of Jenna Talackova from your first post on this subject she has effectively been a woman since puberty, having gender dysphoria while a child, starting with hormones at age 14 and finally having her surgery at age 19, I believe the doctors have to wait until the patient is legally adult before they can operate.

She never was a man

To say to a disabled person that he or she is disabled at birth would not be offensive, if they were born disabled, so you have no need to be offended...because it would be a fact..

I clearly said that a woman born with abnormalities to her reproductive organs is excluded from my point that women have to have the ability to give birth.....

... and the rest won't. You're being incredibly literal. It serves you very little purpose beyond stating basic truths that nobody can argue with like "red is red", and "a man is a man".

If it looks like a duck, walks like a duck, quacks like a duck; Frank says it's still a chicken underneath. :)

If it was born a chicken then yes, it would be a chicken leading its life as a duck. If you ate it what would it taste of?....:suspect: