Anyone tried CSJ Herbs for your dog?

I'm just wondering if anyone on here has any experience of using any of the CSJ herbs alongside CSJ dog food?

I'm thinking of trying the CSJ "Heal" to see if it would help stabilise my dog's stomach (and poops -sorry). She's not normally too bad but it's not quite 'healthy'. We've just found out one dog food treat we were giving her definitely doesn't suit her, but her stomach still hasn't quite settled since we cut it out. Thinking "heal" might be worth a try to see if it could calm and settle her stomach?

Whilst looking on the CSJ website I saw the "Billy No Mates" herbs which is the natural flea prevention - but does it work? Has anyone used this?

I've also seen the "Seaweed&Parsley for Oral Health" herbs, apparently this keeps dogs teeth cleaner and gets rid of doggy breath.. again, anyone tried this?

I wouldn't plan to introduce all three at once but am interested in hearing anyone's experience with any of these herb supplements.

Thanks

I have had the oral health supplement before, my lovely stockist Gill gave me some to try out on my previous old foster doggy who had terrible plaque and tar on his teeth.

Apparently it helps to loosen the plaque and tar from the teeth making it easier to clean (and presumably prevent, but our foster dog was an old boy who just was neglected in that department).

I am sure i have some 'dem bones' as well lurking around.. Which are the doggy biscuit version of the supplement - to help with oral health.

Not much i can say about them though to be honest - my old foster dog had a dental anyway because he was that bad, but i like to think it loosened it as the rope toy would leave black flakey bits around after he'd chewed on it (presumably from his teeth gunk!)

If its CSJ though, i tend to trust it :)

Contact a stockist, explain your situation, I am sure they will give you some to tryout with - same as contact CSJ and they will send you out some samples :)

I'm just wondering if anyone on here has any experience of using any of the CSJ herbs alongside CSJ dog food?

I'm thinking of trying the CSJ "Heal" to see if it would help stabilise my dog's stomach (and poops -sorry). She's not normally too bad but it's not quite 'healthy'. We've just found out one dog food treat we were giving her definitely doesn't suit her, but her stomach still hasn't quite settled since we cut it out. Thinking "heal" might be worth a try to see if it could calm and settle her stomach?

Whilst looking on the CSJ website I saw the "Billy No Mates" herbs which is the natural flea prevention - but does it work? Has anyone used this?

I've also seen the "Seaweed&Parsley for Oral Health" herbs, apparently this keeps dogs teeth cleaner and gets rid of doggy breath.. again, anyone tried this?

I wouldn't plan to introduce all three at once but am interested in hearing anyone's experience with any of these herb supplements.

Thanks

Been using the 'Billy no mates' for well over 18 months for my 8 dogs, no occurence of fleas within that period (and I would recognise them, working in a veterinary practice ;):))

Also used the 'No Ake' for one of my older dogs that suffers with spinal problems and wow what a difference it has made!

I would definatley say give them a go :D

one of my rescue dogs was put on csj herbs for his stomach problems ,WoW what a differance ,you could see within a week the changes,give them a try ,

I use the oral one for my dog. It's very much like Plaque off and my vet thinks it's well worth using.

Thanks, it sounds like the herbs are well worth trying which is good to know! I considered contacting CSJ for advice and to ask about samples but last time (when I had to change dog food) it took a few weeks for the samples to arrive and I didn't want to wait that long really. I will be contacting a stockist soon to buy some. The dem bones also sound great and we may try them at some point when we've figured out whether our dog is intolerant to chicken or not :)

I used stop it or 'Wee Weed' as we called it because of how it looked lol and it was fantastic, changed from my incontinent old codger who couldnt sleep anywhere but his crate to sleep at the side of my bed.

Fabulos stuff, just wish i still had my dodge to keep needing it xxxxxx