Aloe vera products

hi i'm just trying get get peoples feed back on what aloe products people have tried and what they think. i've tried the tooth gel which is fantastic and i wouldnt use any other toothpaste, my fiance is drinking the gel and has lost 6lbs in 2 weeks which she thinks is a bonus to what she was using it for. so i was curious to everyone elses experience.

many thanks

Edited by holymonkey
missed a word and it was bugging me sorry

I've got a huge bottle of aloe vera gel which boasts a number of ways in which it can be utilised (moisturiser, hair gel, shaving gel, insect bite relief etc.) but I only use it to cool my skin on hot days/nights. I just rub it all over; it's very soothing to hot or sunburnt skin and it soaks in very easily.

It's marvellous stuff. Drinking it helps with bowel and digestive function, immune function, fabulous effect on the skin, and helps soothe muscles and maintain mobility and flexibility in joints. And if you dislike the taste, you can mix it with fruit juice!

I find that Forever Living aloe vera products have really helped me with my various aches and pains (discounts for SFers ... just ask me!) :D

It's marvellous stuff. Drinking it helps with bowel and digestive function, immune function, fabulous effect on the skin, and helps soothe muscles and maintain mobility and flexibility in joints. And if you dislike the taste, you can mix it with fruit juice!

I find that Forever Living aloe vera products have really helped me with my various aches and pains (discounts for SFers ... just ask me!) :D

Sounds really interesting, is it expensive?

Sounds really interesting, is it expensive?
It can be Moon, if you have the top quality stuff like Forever Living. The one I get is specially formulated for aches and pains, the rest is just side-benefits, and it costs about £30 for a few weeks supply. I've got a friend who's a distributor for it, if you want a catalogue I can get one and send it to you. They even do make-up!

But you can get common or garden aloe vera juice from Wicker Herbalists I think and it's a bit cheaper.

As you know I'm all into natural remedies, e.g. echinacea, and I think aloe vera is right up there with them :)

we sell aloe vera juice double concentrate for £4 for 500ml, it is equivalent to 1l though.

we stock Nature's Aid brand

we sell aloe vera juice double concentrate for £4 for 500ml, it is equivalent to 1l though.

we stock Nature's Aid brand

Can I ask were about you guys are

Thxs

hi Dee, we are situated on fitzwilliam street which is at the devonshire green end of division street, our shop is just 2 doors up from vodka revolution, end of div street, turn right to walk up to west street and we are on the left.

The best Aloe Vera products are from Forever Living, they are the biggest supplier of Aloe Vera in the world. I am an independent supplier of Aloe Vera somif anyone would like more information please PM me or ask on this thread. Website coming soon. All sales are soldmon a money back guarentee basis - no questions asked. However i promise you one you try this stuff you won't want to send it back!

you do have to be a bit careful about which products you use as they are not all the same. Forever Living aloe Vera is highly concentrated and their gel drink is the first to be used in a double blind placebo controlled trial for IBS. Trust the best- it is 'arguably the best aloe Vera product in the world, a position built up over 24 years'

(Proof alternative medicine March 2002, Vol 6, Nos 8).

if you want to try these amazing products please contact me, 07896908815 , on here, or PM.

From Wikipedia:

There is, however, little scientific evidence of the effectiveness or safety of A. vera extracts for either cosmetic or medicinal purposes, and what positive evidence is available is frequently contradicted by other studies.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Aloe_vera

I realise that alternative therapies and supplements can make some people feel uncomfortable and I respect your view. I suppose the proof is in the use of such things and all consumables (alternative or clinically trialled) have some potential side effects. You only have to read a 'side efects' leaflet in your average medicine pack from the local pharmacy to understand this. I have personal experience of aloe Vera products which traditional treatments have failed to cure so I am well and truely convinced. My feeling is that if you have a debilitating condition that has an impact on your quality of life then you may as well give it a try and see if it makes a difference. What have you got to loose? With Forever Living they have so much confidence in the products you have a complete (no questions asked) money back guarentee for 60 days after purchase. If anyone thinks the products may be helpful or wan to know more about the business opportunity please contact me