Bad experience @ meadow farm in ecclesfield

Been a couple of times but food has always been average at best. Reasonably cheap and if you have kids can be good I suppose as there is a play area. Would rather have a meal at Weatherspoons.

Been a couple of times but food has always been average at best. Reasonably cheap and if you have kids can be good I suppose as there is a play area. Would rather have a meal at Weatherspoons.

The portion sizes in Weatherspoons [sic] have gone miniscule of late. A bowl of chips used to be huge. Now its a little bit dearer and the number of chips have gone down by about half.

Go to this one and the one at Beighton from time to time, never had a bad meal there in all honesty. I must be lucky.

The one at Beighton is called Elmwood Farm and I confirm that the meals here are good but it does tend to get very busy. Went past last Sunday and the car park was full and cars were parked on both sides of the road outside.