Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

Hi all,

We are Players Lounge Athletic FC and we are seeking new players in every position to better ourselves for the 2012/13 season.

We have just completed our first ever season as a team in the Blades Super Draw which is a good standard. We did finish bottom but don't let this put you off as we didn't embarrass ourselves at all. We lost by the odd goal on most occasions and made good accounts of ourselves against the top teams in the league. Our main downfall was scoring goals as we didn't have an out and out striker all season.

Our team is mainly young lads with a few old(experienced) players. As I stated we are looking for every position especially strikers!!

We have a good set up and have worked hard to get the best things we can for our players including brand new kits, a quality pitch and an excellent club to run from which is the Players Lounge Bar in Ecclesfield.

Our aim next season is to push for promotion and we think this is definitely achievable with some quality additions.

Pre Season trials/training will be starting late June early July so if you are interested in a new challenge please PM me or email me at [email protected]

Cheers

Simon

Hi mate,

Do you fancy a friendly in the next few weeks? Might give you a chance to try out some of your new players?

Cheers

What's your team called mate?

Hi mate,

We only finished a couple of weeks ago so maybe a bit too early but we'll definitely be up for one when we start pre-season in July.

Cheers

Simon

Queens United, we are a new team out Rotherham way... We could possibly be playing afc dynamo all been well awaiting there reply if not you game?

Are there any?

We are based just up the road at Southey Green if that helps?

Yeah Shiregreen Athletic. Check club website or something. Theyre in the Imperial.

yes players lounge they play in concord on the all weather pitch i know they are looking for new players for next season do a search on here for bashy

cheers

its not players lounge athletic

We are both looking for new players for our teams. We run from the same place and are in the same league but Bashy's team do play at a higher standard than us and we only started up last season.

Old blue ball fc are looking for players for Sunday mornings for next season. We finished runners up in only our second season missing out on the title by goal difference and are looking for back to back promotions. Next season we will be in the blades super draw div 1. We will start pre season at the end of June so if interested pm me for details. All positions needed especially a keeper.

Ecclesfield Eagles are looking for players in all positions for next season after gaining promotion to division 2.

We play Saturday morning in the SDFPL. Our home ground is Parson Cross Park and we train Wednesday evenings at Ecclesfield Park which will be starting back up in early June.

Must be able to commit to both training and playing.

If anyone is interested in coming along for a trial let me know by PM or email and I will give you more details- [email protected]

Hillsborough Club FC

Are on the look out for a sponsor for there training tops.

The Training tops will be worn to home and away games and during training

The Team is Based in the Hillsborough area So would ideally Like to Help promote A shop/Firm/Business From this area:)

If interested Let Me know

Thanks

Hillsborough Club fc