Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

I am Still looking for a Saturday club for next season..... First choice would be to play Saturday afternoons in the county senior or CML however would be willing to try out training with a fair play league team to see how it goes.

Looking for a new Saturday club for 2013/14 season. Centre back. Played at County Senior Level for two seasons. Central Midlands League for two season and before that the SYA and Sports and Athletic league. Anyone except Foxy after players please PM me or reply on here.

Thanks[/quotebbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbbb

Imperial Sunday team from Premier division are after a friendly for Sunday...anybody interested? Pitch is already booked and marked!

Edited by Pink2Bubble

Probably not happening now Kev, but I can pass your details on to a friend who plays for a team in the same league?

myself and a couple of friends are looking to get back into playing 11-a-side football next season. we are based in the city centre so ideally looking for somewhere that trains not too far away.... all three of us are fairly average players with varying degrees of fitness and experience. We are currently just looking to train and see where it leads... any suggestions would be appreciated.

Friendly this Sunday anybody?

geez your keen!!!!1 we cant wait for a month or 2 off

Haha nah its our last week and had about 6 new players so thought we'd get a game in before we have a month off :)

hi pink 2 bubble.

we will give you a game on 12th or 19th of may if you want? Imperial Premier side.

Hi, no good for us unfortunately. We have our party night on the 11th and then we're off for a month. Just wanted to squeeze one in this weekend

Our lot need to get over injuries and deffo need a Month off:hihi::hihi:

We require a good, experienced centre back for next season to join our squad. Must be available every Sunday and able to attend midweek training sessions.

We will be playing our home games on Shirecliffe Heliport pitch next season in the First Division so quality is as important as commitment.

Message us if you fancy a trial, they start in June with a friendly end of that month.