Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

I currently looking to join a team so if any good teams out their is looking for a player i am available.

I am a defender i can play as DM,RB and i am 5ft 10 tall .

Edited by yinka joel

Still wanting players for New Sat Reserve Team , Train Sat morning hillsborough Park

Def/Mid/f . Light training and Ball work to start with !!

Just need players turning up that Say they would !

Next season Sheffield Forum will require one, maybe two goalkeepers. As we are starting out B side in the league next campaign, our current keeper, more than likely, is going to join the new side but may not be as a goalkeeper.

We know this is an early advertisment but are now welcoming anybody that is interested to train with us on a 7-a-side pitch and play in any games the B side may play between now and next pre-season. Games are Sunday mornings and the first team is currently in the second division of the Imperial Sunday League and the new side will join the 4th as a new team.

Training at the moment is Tuesday evenings from 8 with the option of staying until 10 as the first team trains first followed by the B side. If you are interested, drop me a PM or email [email protected] and we will be in touch.

Cheers

I just wondering if u need any players I've been out of football for a while but used to play for young owls in junior football 2 years ago

Due to lack of interest Sat reserve side it has been Scrapped!!

However we will be looking for players nxt season for our Sunday side. That can train once a week and Make it Sundays. looking for players in all Outfield positions.

Contact us

I just wondering if u need any players I've been out of football for a while but used to play for young owls in junior football 2 years ago

Where do you play?

hey mate,

New Bohemians reserves and 1st team are always on the lookout for new players. we play saturday afternoons, 1st team will be at boundary academy, s8 8bu and reserves will most likely be that side of the city but vast majority of both teams drive from all over sheffield so theres always a lift.

We train tuesday nights.

PM me if interested

Looking for a new Saturday club for 2013/14 season. Centre back. Played at County Senior Level for two seasons. Central Midlands League for two season and before that the SYA and Sports and Athletic league. Anyone except Foxy after players please PM me or reply on here.

Thanks

im 20 just under 6ft and have played every position at least once in sunday league havent played since under18 but looking for a team to join and get back into it any help would be appreciated thanks:help:

As well as all outfield positions we Need A cback whos loud and can organise back four,

We are a good bunch of lads , Interested contact us !

Possible new team for next season in the Sheffield Fair Play League, 10.30am kick offs. PM if interested

Edited by meersbrookfc

Hi Meersbrook, where you going to be playing and are you applying for this season?