Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

anyone with a pitch that wants a friendly next Saturday? (21st) we need a friendly away from our pitch but can return the favour in a few weeks. Sheffield Bankers, have 3 teams so can provide a team for whatever standard seems most appropriate or a mixture.

let me know

Kev

what time kickoff would you be after and what team? don't usually play Sundays but could have a word and see what everyone thinks.

NORTON LEES JUNIORS FC - MANAGER REQUIRED

Manager required for our Under 8 Squad based in the S8 area.

Team, coaching staff and team secretary are already in place but weekend commitments for the acting manager mean that on numerous match days he will not be available for the team.

The club will put the right applicant through their FA Level 1 Coaching Badge and CRB checks.

All enquiries will be handled with discretion and I am very happy to answer any questions. Interested parties should PM me or call Chris on 07970 883836 or make contact with the club secretary via the Norton Lees website http://www.nortonleesjfc.co.uk

Cheers.

Thanks to everyone that messaged me back I can't PM anybody until I make 5 thread posts apparently so here's my second

Apologies for not being able to make friendlies this morning I had some important stuff to take care off.... 3rd

I won't be able to play next weekend due to working tramlines.... 4th

But I will try and make any mid-week training sessions I'm available, probably looking like next week realistically... FIVE! right, I will PM people back now!

Lol mjghoward, is it fun talking to yourself? I've pm'd you mate

Middlewood Rovers JFC are a charter standard club and play at their private ground based at Handsworth.

The club provides football to the community ranging from a soccer school up to an adults side. In between every age group is provided for, which also includes girls sides.

The club has produced players who have progressed on to professional contracts at Sheffield Wednesday and Doncaster Rovers. You will often find scouts from semi pro and pro clubs down at the ground looking for new talent.

Middlewood Rovers has coaches and managers who are fully qualified and CRB checked who provide the support needed to improve individuals and teams.

The facilities themself are amongst the best in Sheffield, with an employed groundsman and money invested in a drainage system it shows the ambition of the club to be one of the best in the region.

Players are wanted to compete in all positions for the coming season. The club is happy for individuals or small groups to attend training, all we ask is for commitment and hard work.

We play our games on Saturday morning at 1030 and in the Sheffield area, a referee is appointed for each game and you still have time to watch your local side.

If you would like attend training please PM me for more info.

Edited by Alders
Spelling and more info

cant pm anyone for god sake!!!!!!!!!!!!!

cant pm anyone for god sake