Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

Ecclesfield Eagles require a goalkeeper and a defender.

We play in division 2 in the SDFPL on Saturday mornings. Home ground is parson cross park.

We are currently training on a Wednesday night at 7pm and Saturday mornings at 10am, both in Ecclesfield Park. Friendly's lined up to start mid-july.

If anyone is interested please let me know and I will be in touch.

Dan.

new bohemians next training session is tues 26th june boundry academy,jordanthorpe parkway,s88bu 7pm

and then every tues and same place + time !

1st time players is free!!!

then £1 per session

we usually do fitness then into big game

always on look out for players in all positions,to improve squad

we play sat 2pm ko's in south yorkshire amatuer league

pm if interested

ps.we train on bottom pitch

new bohemians fc looking at improving both mens squads

we play in county senior + south yorkshire amatuer leagues

every tues evening 7pm

£1 each

at boundry academy

jordanthorpe parkway

s88bu

meet on bottom pitch

pm me or just meet there

Hi All,

We just had our first pre season training session this and had a good turn out with some new faces that came along and did well. We are always on the look out for new players to improve our team so if your interested then please get in touch.

We will be training next Sunday at Longley Park.

Cheers

Simon.

Back off my Hols

Hillsborough Club Fc - are now Training Wed and sunday mornings in hillsborough park . We have got a Few Friendlys lined up but are on the look out for more for sundays in july/aug. Will consider midweek . The only thing is we would need a pitch to play on as we cant play frenlys on ours -PM us

hello all im 22 and played at a high level for sunday league teams had to stop due to injury but now had operation now I'm ready to start up again so I'm looking for a good team

I'm left footer

play left wing or striker

very fast

in a season usually score around 20-35 goals

im in hillsborough area

just need my fitness back but i have what it takes still just need the chance my fitness will need to improve and I'm ready to stick the hard work in for that to happen

thanks for looking

First training for FC Sporting is this saturday - meeting 9.30am in Dore.

Our home matches are likely to be in Dore this season kicking off from 10.30am in the top division of the SDFPL.

Were still interested in adding another Centre Midfielder to the squad. If you're interested, send me a PM or reply to here and i'll let you know the details.

Steve, FC Sporting

Hi All,

We are City Central Fc, we play in the Sheffield fair play league on saturday mornings. Last season we got promoted from the 3rd division to the 2nd division and are now looking for more players.

We start are pre-season in two weeks on thursday the 5th of july and if you wish to come along and train with us your more than welcome. Please contact me after that as times and the venue for training may change.

we will be training at our home pitch which is just off cooks wood road sheffield. Please contact me if you or some1 you know will be interested.

Cheers Nick

hi mate do a search on here for someone called bashy they are looking for players their home ground is concord park on the all weather pitch if you cant find him on sf forum just send me a private message and ill give you his mobile number

cheers

Middlewood Rovers JFC mens looking for players pal. New side playing at Handsworth.

im also 22 and am looking for a team for the upcoming season