Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

Anyone available for a friendly on sunday?

Think most footy pitchs will be water logged m8 ,

pain in the bum this weather is

23 year old right back, looking for a new sunday team, not played much since youth, but had half a season with a team last season but leaving due to lack of games, can make training in week and weekends.

I consider myself to be in very good shape and considerably fit. I am 90 kilos in weight and run between 30-50 miles a week.

Edited by xx-kane-xx

Woodhouse Juniors FC U11's.

Require Players

Next training is Tuesday 12th June @ 6pm all is welcome

Sheffield Forum FC begin pre-season with a light session on Sunday 17th (next weekend) and invite players for trials. Only particular position sought is at centre back but all are welcome as we look to prepare for next season.

Sheffield Forum FC begin pre-season with a light session on Sunday 17th (next weekend) and invite players for trials. Only particular position sought is at centre back but all are welcome as we look to prepare for next season.

Hope to get a Frenly sorted with you lads before season starts:)

Anyone fancy a friendly this sunday?

In july m8 we can play You , you have to let us know . only thing is we need a pitch

My 10 year old, 11 in December is looking for a club for the season coming.

He's not played competitively before, so I can't give you an idea of his ability or standard.

Needs to be Sunday football and ideally North Sheffield (Chapeltown,Ecclesfield).

Any pointers/trial details appreciated.

Thanks

Hi all,

We Aston Village fc are currently looking for new players to add to our title winning squad.

We only started 2 years ago in the rotherham district sunday league (sundays) and have set our own standard in the league. scored over 200 goals in 42 league games. would really like top level exp players who would like the chance of creating something special with the village over the next few years with our only goal of reaching the promised land.

we have friendlies booked for july/aug so please be in touch if your intrested. be best to send me a message via mobile and i will be in touch.

Thanks - 07518488359

UP THE VILLAGE :)

Anyone fancy a friendly this sunday?

yes matey we Aston Village from rotherham sunday league would be up for a friendly gis a ring/tx on 07518488359 if still wanting a game

yes matey we Aston Village from rotherham sunday league would be up for a friendly gis a ring/tx on 07518488359 if still wanting a game

Just sent you a text