Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

Where do you play your home games?

We haven't confirmed where we'll be for this summer, somewhere in Shef. But i'll be able to find a pitch for a friendly, even if it's Concorde

If you can a pitch will be up for friendly m8, just let us know

Two years ago me and some friends realised Beighton and the surrounding areas didn't have a decent Saturday afternoon football team, so we started one! We're now just finishing our second year in the South Yorkshire Amateur League and need help with one or two things:

Sponsorship: clubs don't fund themsleves despite fundraisers, socials and sub money and we need a good sponsor for either one or two years, we're willing to speak to anyone to iron out a deal.

Players: We're a very young squad and that leads to problems both in games and with committment and so we are looking for some committed players that will give a good team performance and that are maybe a bit olderthan our current crop (mid twenties plus!)

If you read this, thanks for taking the time and please know that we are a community club that aims to help causes close to the people of Beighton, we had a good push for promotion this year that would have boosted our reputation and helped in that and we want to achieve as much as possible. If you want to get in touch you can find us on face book or twitter.

Many Thanks, Alan.

Edited by Spavs

Credit To you and the team , as alot know its hardwork with sat or sunday teams etc

thank you very much, I'm pretty pleased with all the lads and hopefully we can keep on improving!

what pos are u looking for played rb and goalie couple years ago and in the sdfpl 2years ago age 32 let me no if u need any players

what pos are u looking for played rb and goalie couple years ago and in the sdfpl 2years ago age 32 let me no if u need any players

looking to strengthen up in most areas: strikers, wide midfielders, centre backs and a goal keeper are the areas most in need. Send me a PM and I'll keep you updated as to training times and when we'll be training after this season and pre-season...obviously we'll need to see people in training and through summer!

hi thanks pal do u no what days training will be on and if it is the weekend or in midweek because i work Monday Friday 1-9 pm so cant train during the week

hi thanks pal do u no what days training will be on and if it is the weekend or in midweek because i work Monday Friday 1-9 pm so cant train during the week

Until pre-season starts it is just Tuesday nights at 6pm but through summer it should be Tuesday nights and Saturday lunchtimes, we've not fixed the summer time yet as we'll have a week or two off after the season ends this week!

Hi

Would you guys be interested in a 5 a side tournament for 11 a side teams at all?

Thanks

Alex

Hi

Would you guys be interested in a 5 a side tournament for 11 a side teams at all?

Thanks

Alex

Hi, we may well be, drop us an email with the details if you could, ive created a team email address: beightonalbion@gmail.com ...anyone can email us there for anything (anything sensible at least!)