Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

Sheffield Forum FC are looking to start to a 'B' side for next season. We have already started looking at players and have good numbers coming already. Hopefully it will help to build fitness up in time for start of next season as well as give everyone a good understanding of each other.

Anybody interested in joining the side and/or coming along to training, please pm me or email sheffieldforumfc@gmail.com

We have been advertising for around 3 weeks now and had quite a few attend last night. When possible, both sides will train together. Friendlies could be arrange throughout this season once a squad is established.

Players wanted for New Hillsborough Club SAt/Reserves side ,

We have been training for the last 2 sat Mornings. And looking for players in the hope to start in the Sat lge nxt season . Its light training and footy after all , Let us know if your interested

Phoenix FC are looking for another striker. Currently unbeaten in the second division of the Blades Super Draw. If anyone is interested please get in touch.

Looks like I may be available to play again on sat/suns this year, if anyone has space for an ageing fat boy at centre back, give me a shout :)

Sheffield Forum FC are looking to start to a 'B' side for next season. We have already started looking at players and have good numbers coming already. Hopefully it will help to build fitness up in time for start of next season as well as give everyone a good understanding of each other.

Anybody interested in joining the side and/or coming along to training, please pm me or email sheffieldforumfc@gmail.com

We have been advertising for around 3 weeks now and had quite a few attend last night. When possible, both sides will train together. Friendlies could be arrange throughout this season once a squad is established.

Where abouts are you based? i.e. where do you train etc

Looks like I may be available to play again on sat/suns this year, if anyone has space for an ageing fat boy at centre back, give me a shout :)

Training Pitz tomorrow at 7....

Where abouts are you based? i.e. where do you train etc

Training at Norfolk Park area at the minute, looking to set up the side around S6 area.

how old iz ya m8

I've hit 29 now... Shocking times.

Wish I was still in mi twenties :hihi:

You could do a job for a lot of teams Robster, you had a couple of good games for forum other month...

I've hit 29 now... Shocking times.

29 Still young pal , should get too my age :hihi:

Wish I was still in mi twenties :hihi:

You could do a job for a lot of teams Robster, you had a couple of good games for forum other month...

Have to see how the knee holds up.

Trimmed a bit of weight lately, but still a fat boy from sheffield ;)

Feel relatively decent at moment though, just need to get back playing each week.