Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

chapeltown prince fc require a few more players to add to squad . anyone interested please text on 07975703547.

Ey up m8 ive sent 1 or 2 your way m8 as we are abit full. not sure if they are any good etc.

good luck for season m8

hi mate,

you sent me a private message regarding one of your teams but due to me being a new user to this site I am unable to reply directly to you.

I am very interested in getting back into football and would like to know playing costs, if i would be able to come and train with you guys, when I should come etc.

I am 25 and open to playing any position except goalkeeper

Please let me know

Hi mate, right; for us to survive this season, we are charging £25 a month to each player, thst covers training, ref and pitch hire for the seson, money left over goes to trophies, balls etc, you can pay each week or at the start of the month. The league are asking for £4 per player registration, £50 for league and cup entry, so we have asked for £10 signing fee. We are training Saturday at hillsborough park, ring or txt if you have any issues, 07525759243. I know cost sounds a lot but the expences need to be covered.

Matt.

Loxley Rangers.

For Loxley rangers, we will be training on hillsborough park on Saturday, 10am. Txt or ring with any questions.

Friendly needed Thursday 23rd.

Just been let down on arranged game.

We are killamarsh from chesterfield league and can use our home pitch in killamarsh.

Txt me 07585 303518

Now need referee for Thursday.

Anyone available?

Still looking for players, a couple positions are available, pm if you'd like details. Pushing for promotion this year, favourites to go up, currently in league 2 of 3. We play in loxley and train in hillsborough or shirecliffe. Further details available.

Matt.

Loxley Rangers.

Still looking for players, a couple positions are available, pm if you'd like details. Pushing for promotion this year, favourites to go up, currently in league 2 of 3. We play in loxley and train in hillsborough or shirecliffe. Further details available.

Matt.

Loxley Rangers.

At what bookies are you favourite? And what price they giving you? Looking at the teams I would tip middlewood as favourites personally.

Would anyone like a friendly sunday? 1.30pm kick off @ SWD, Olive Grove, S2.

Please PM me or text on 07826523537 vs Div 2 Meadowhall Side.

Thanks

Although i don't like to watch football, i wish you good luck and you will get a good future. I believe there will many people will enjoy you and you will attend some matches.

hi,

2 Players living around the S11 area, looking for a team foreither Saturday or Sunday football. Both early 20's with reasonable fitness.

We would be willing to travel but only if it's feasable, we couldn't really get to doncaster or somewhere to that effect for 10 on a weekend morning.

1 Winger come striker who can also play wingback or just in front of the midfield. 1 centre back who can also happily play just in front of the defence.

Both played to a relatively decent standard.

Pm me if yu can give any infomation or help please :)

I know of a Sat over 35s team wanting A friendly this sat if anyone interested ill pm you there number