Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

Hi Guys. Defiantly have Goodwin Astroturf booked for 11am (the newly relaid top pitch) so am looking for any teams that are available?

cheers

Kev - Sheffield Bankers FC

Hi any teams looking for players, I can play on Saturdays...I play LB, RB, DM.

Anybody game for a friendly Sunday 2nd?

We can sort out pitch and just go halves on a ref.

Also thanks to Pheonix and Hillsborough Club for the games - enjoyed playin you both and thanks for the runout.

Doh! Meant 5th August and also lookin for 26th August!

Edited by Gtip

Hi any teams looking for players, I can play on Saturdays...I play LB, RB, DM.

Hi Mate

New Bohemians are always looking for new players to help improve our 2 mens squads. Both play Saturday afternoons.

Training tonight 7pm, S8 8BU.

Craig

Hi Guys. Defiantly have Goodwin Astroturf booked for 11am (the newly relaid top pitch) so am looking for any teams that are available?

cheers

Kev - Sheffield Bankers FC

When you looking for a friendly? Sunday or Saturday?

sorry, that was in reference to my other post, Saturday. Its sorted now though cheers.

Hi guys, Sheffield Bankers FC squads are all really taking shape now for us. However we are still on the look out for any players that feel they could challenge for the first team (Senior County div 1) and any goal keepers that are looking for a new team or to get back into football.

Training and matches in and around the city centre so an ideal location for any students or centre based folk without cars.

Friendly needed this sunday, anybody free?

Any players still lookin for a team? Please pm me or email me on rouso24@hotmail.com if you are interested in playing Sunday mornings in blades super draw premier league.

Hi we aston village are in need of a friendly this sunday 5th august due to other team pulling out. we shouldv have been playing away so we have not got a pitch sorted but will be willing to pay any costs for the game. jamie 07518488359

Southey Social are after a game this Sunday,they rang me last night but we're already fixed up.Reckon they got let down at last minute,don't know if they've got a pitch booked or not,you'll have to ask em.