Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

Do You Want To Play Football For One Of Sheffield's Premier Football teams?

• Saturday Morning Fixtures

• Excellent Home Pitch at Warminster Road, Sheffield

• Training Thursday Evenings

• FA and UEFA Licensed Coaches

AFC Dynamo are currently looking to strengthen their squad and are looking for very high quality players after a very successful season in the first division of the Sheffield and District Fair Play League. This league is one of the premier leagues in Sheffield with 10.30am kick off times each Saturday.

AFC Dynamo has won the SDFPL Cup Final which is held at Bramall Lane for the last two consecutive seasons.

New players wishing to attend a trial should be of very high standard and possess exceptional fitness in order to be able to challenge our existing high calibre players for a place in the squad.

The club plays home fixtures at Warminster Road in Sheffield which boasts excellent facilities for both players and spectators. Other playing facilities within the league also consist of some of the best facilities in the region. Training is conducted on Thursday evenings.

Do you think you are good enough? Do you have a desire to win trophies? If so PM us now.

Evening Peeps,

I'm looking for Boys or Girls Under 10 Years old (or Y5 in September) for a local football team that trains on Wednesday's at Ecclesfield Park and plays at Ecclesfield Comp (Home Games) on Sunday's during season time.

If you have children interested and don't want them to go through the Trials process other clubs adopt, bring them along. they will be guaranteed Game time during the season.

Our Policy is: Football is for Fun, Win, Lose or Draw.

Just turn up if your interested. I'll be in the Blades Top with Guzz 39 on the back.

or call 07522431006

We are booked up for Friendlys (Unless any teams drop out) so cant Arange anymore all

As for players - We got a few on trial and so far dont need anymore - Unless your a 20 goal a season Forward , but theres not many of them about.

I have them all ;)

I have them all ;)

We will see how many your "20 goals a season strikers" score this Sunday! :cool:

Killamarsh Athletic (Sundays) are looking for friendlies.

We struggle to get our pitch preseason due to cricket so need teams with pitched booked or own pitch available.

Please either pm me or text me of looking for game, Darren 07585 303518

Edited by dazm

I have them all ;)

:hihi::hihi: Thats just greedy send some this way pal

Hi guys

am looking for morning friendlies for Sheffield Bankers 3rd side in the South Yorkshire 1st division on the following dates:

Saturday 4th

Saturday 11th

can provide a pitch with split cost

Hi, send me pm because i was on holiday. I cant send you pm, or send me your mobile no.

thanks

Miro

yes,sent you a pm last week,did you get it?

yes,sent you a pm last week,did you get it?

sorry never saw that message, have just read it now... will come along this sunday if you're training?