Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

Just like to say, we played Chapeltown Prince last night.

And they are a great bunch of lads!!

Was a well spirited match, with some good but fair tackles!

We played Chap Prince On sunday and ill just add what your saying good bunch of lads and everytime we played them its always been a good fair game

so credit to them as well.

How did you get on against them m8 ??

Yeah was a good game.

We won by a comfortable scoreline, (starting to get some of our players back together now, at long last!), but was close for first 30mins, when they could have easily had a goal or 2.

Still had no takers for centre back/striker.Got to be one of the best run clubs in Sheffield,£3 subs,all new kit,3 free nights out per season & a great bunch of lads.We've been established nearly 20yrs now,just need a couple of decent players to,hopefully,go on & win something.We've got 2 more Sundays training(with a qualified coach)then we've got 4 friendlies arranged for August.If you fancy it,just send me a pm & I'll arrange to meet you Sunday morning.

got friendly tomorrow no keeper at moment anyone interested in game call me 07814 259533 and if anyone interested in trial feel free to contact me est over 10 years in a in high standard league 2nd only to meadowhall prem excellent pitch to play on every home game we been succesful over years win league cup at bramall lane and division champions just needed few players to boost squad back also good bunch of lads we good banter every week

ecclesfield players lounge blades super draw league

looking for a friendly next Saturday (morning if possible) for our newly formed 3rd side.

Still on the look out for players (and a keeper) for all our teams though, training tuesday in Bole Hill Park if anyone is interested in joining us.

What team is this for kev 1982 THE KEEPER I MEAN

Sheffield Bankers, we have teams in the Senior County 1st div, and then the South Yorkshire Amatuer prem and 1st divisions. All Saturday kick offs. 2ppm or 3pm depending on the team.

Ok pal thanks for the info

no probs, if your potentially interested then training is always Tuesday during the season at Collegiate and then usually on another day as well (was wednesday last year at goodwin) although there is no pressure to go to both, its purely due to the amount of teams the club have.

Home ground this year will be Davy Sports and the 2nd and 3rds will be at the Sheffield Works ground.

Also have an over 35's so if your creeping towards that end of the scale (like myself!) then there is already a team in place to move straight into!

PLAYED IN THE NET A COUPLE OF SEASONS Ago for a team called lisano in the sdfpl had 1 year the net then palyed rb all of the seasons i was there dont play now due to cant train 32 age as work monday - friday 1-9 so hard to train pal