Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

Any teams looking to play any friendlies starting from this Sunday? Like to think we're a very clean competitive outfit playing in the SISL. Shiregreen Athletic ,Got a pitch that we use for friendlies so you would just have to bring your team. Also always looking for new players to improve our squad. Pm for details.

Any teams looking to play any friendlies starting from this Sunday? Like to think we're a very clean competitive outfit playing in the SISL. Shiregreen Athletic ,Got a pitch that we use for friendlies so you would just have to bring your team. Also always looking for new players to improve our squad. Pm for details.[/quote

will pm you m8 soon

Sound I think we've played a few times? Good competitive games. Are you still in 2nd division of SISL? Date suggested is fine but I'll let you know about midweek was I've checked players availability. Couldn't pm back as yet till I've built up enough posts.

is anyone training tommorrow or got a game and need a goal keeper

hi...im looking for a team within the meadowhall league to trial with ..im 20 years of age...im happy playing both wings and have been playing at quite a high standard this season..we got into 2 cup finals within the imperial league and also got promoted ,winning our league.im after a new challenge..im looking to play some good passing football...i have already been to a trial...but as yet im undecided what to do.....just looking for a good reason to leave my current side...if you are intrested then p.m me...all the best james

is anyone training tommorrow or got a game and need a goal keeper

you not playing for fairbank anymore?

Is anyone training tomorrow play in blades superdraw was promoted last season to prem with best def record but we lost some players so keeping my options open if anyone req a keeper

Prob but keeping my options open we not started training yet

Is anyone training tomorrow play in blades superdraw was promoted last season to prem with best def record but we lost some players so keeping my options open if anyone req a keeper

Try bramall lane

Sound I think we've played a few times? Good competitive games. Are you still in 2nd division of SISL? Date suggested is fine but I'll let you know about midweek was I've checked players availability. Couldn't pm back as yet till I've built up enough posts.

Yeh we still in 2nd m8 , No probs m8 . ill send you my mobile number in PM :):)

Hi,

I am currently looking for a football team to primarily train with, maybe play some games if I can get back to a good enough standard. I have played football from an early age up to a very good standard (youth academy and semi pro) but I have now not played for a few years except at 5-a-side level. The main reason being that at 18 i suffered a serious cruciate and medial ligament injury and have never really played to the same level since. At 24 i am now looking to get back into, at the very least, a habit of training once or twice a week and possibly eventually challenging for a squad place. At the moment i dont really have a position as i have played everywhere from goalkeeper to centre forward and everything in between. I wont be setting the world on fire by any means but would really appreciate the chance to train with a good bunch of lads locally to sheffield. I am free 2 from 3 weekends and also most wednesday and thursday evenings. I am very open to any suggestions. Please feel free to email me with any details for local sides etc at i.cartledge@sivltd.com

Cheers

Ian

i.cartledge@sivltd.com

ledgey1988@hotmail.co.uk

Woodhouse Juniors FC - u11

REQUIRE STRIKERS

Please Call Dale Lucas on 07411345379

Division B last season, try to play a good standard of football whilst having fun along the way.