Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

Thanks Dale, that'd be great

Ill check with Matt tomorrow at training and get back to you mate

I'm 21 and play right midfield or attack. Those are my prefered positions, although I'm not too bad on the left or centre mid.

Currently playing in a 6-a-side team on Tuesday evenings which would mean training would have to be any day apart from Tuesdays. Not played in an 11-a-side team for a few years but now I have more time I'm looking to get back in to one and get fitter.

I'm looking for a team with a good set of lads that get on well and welcome new players.

Thanks,

Josh.

Hi All,

I am a level 2 coach and a level 1 goal keeper coach and level 7 referee...

and a 20 year old female! I live in hackenthorpe so somewhere around here would be ideal - but would consider travelling!

I have a CRB check and first aid also!

I am wanting to start coaching again, or i would also consider been involved in the running of the club if a position is free.

I can’t commit to every week, due to working shifts, hence not having my own team already!

Let me know if your club has an positions?

Thanks

Charlotte

Hello

I am Club Secretary of New Bohemians FC, and we are always looking for people to help us within our club.

We currently have 2 mens teams, a ladies team, and 3 junior teams.

I would be very keen to use your goalkeeping coaching to help our keepers in all the teams.

We are based at Boundary Academy, Jordanthorpe, and a few of us live in Hackenthorpe!

Let me know if anything interests you

Craig

I know Frecheville are looking for players to play on saturdays if anyone is interested. Play in Windsor Food Service league Premier and B Side play in 2nd Division.

Either reply back to this thread or drop me a PM if Interested

Zaff

I'm 21 and play right midfield or attack. Those are my prefered positions, although I'm not too bad on the left or centre mid.

Currently playing in a 6-a-side team on Tuesday evenings which would mean training would have to be any day apart from Tuesdays. Not played in an 11-a-side team for a few years but now I have more time I'm looking to get back in to one and get fitter.

I'm looking for a team with a good set of lads that get on well and welcome new players.

Thanks,

Josh.

Josh,

we are looking for new players, we are a new club and only played our first game yesterday (we won 8-3 against Aston Village), we will be playing in the blades super draw div 2 this season and have training thursdays.

if your interesting drop me a PM

cheers

dale

Junior football team looking for training equipment. Anything ranging from portable goals, bibs, balls, poles etc.

New bohemians looking for quality new players to play in

mens county senior + south yorkshire amatuer league (BOTH SAT LEAGUES)

wed 20th june (but usually 7pm tues nights,but due to england match its changed to wed )

AT BOUNDRY ACADEMY,JORDANTHORPE PARKWAY,S88BU

Only £1 each

(session roughly 1 and half hour-2hrs)

looking for players in all positions as always looking to improve squads.

Either just come down or pm me thanks

ps.if players need lift will do what we can as we have players from

diff areas in sheffield.

5 a side/11 a side.

Hey I'm 18 and can play on the wing or up front. In midfield if needed. Anywhere around the City Centre or on the tram route would be ideal. I'm also looking to play 5 a side on weekday nights. I can get to any of Goals, Goodwin and Pitz. PM me as currently my phone screen is broken and I can only view half of any text I get sent. :hihi:

there is changing rooms,bar will be open after,and we train on bottom pitch

Hi All,

Just a reminder to anyone that maybe interested....

We will be holding our first training/trials session this coming Sunday (24th) morning for our Adult Sunday league team Players Lounge Athletic FC.

All positions are up for grabs so if your up for a challenge then pop down to Hillsborough Park at 10am.

If you need anymore information either PM me or email me on the address below.

Cheers

Simon.

Still got a couple of spaces for Friendlies if anyone is interested? Want to try get them booked in now so can booked pitches and referees etc. Preferably game against clubs with a pitch available as due to the bloody cricket we can't use our pitch!

Get in touch if you wish to sort something. Again, Newly Formed side entering the Blades Super Draw div 2 this season.

Cheers

Dale