Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

hi lg262 might have got some cheap equipment if you after nets got brand new set of nets black and red coloured really thick twine there by huck nets so they quality nets bought them then moved to a astro turf pitch were nets are provided got a nearly new full kit to be about right size for juniors.

hi, i would be interesting in coming to train with you

PM'd you Jack.

we are a long established successful team over 10 years who play in blades super draw league with excellent pitch to play on looking for players on sunday mornings as we had a few retirements last year so need a few bodies to add to team players will have to be a good standard to challenge existing ones as the ones at moment play around county senior level saturdays and couple of ex hallam lads if you want to play football and also have a good crack we great set of lads pm me or leave me meassage cheers

what area are you based?

looking to join a u/21's team or a mens team located around/near manor area.

Phoenix FC

We will be starting training/trials next week (Thursday 7th June) in Hillsborough Park @ 7pm. Anyone interested please bring £2 and meet in the main car park.

We are a new side setting up in the blades super draw, We have already had a few friendlies against some decent sides and got some good results. If anyone want's any more information please contact me on 07867420942

Hope to see you there

Dale

Phoenix FC

We will be starting training/trials next week (Thursday 7th June) in Hillsborough Park @ 7pm. Anyone interested please bring £2 and meet in the main car park.

We are a new side setting up in the blades super draw, We have already had a few friendlies against some decent sides and got some good results. If anyone want's any more information please contact me on 07867420942

Hope to see you there

Dale

Woodhouse Juniors FC u11 require players. Please contact me for more details

Dale Lucas - 07411345379

Trials are 6pm- Wednesday 6th June @ Flockton Park, Wooshouse, S13. All are welcome

New bohemians play in Jordanthorpe if that is close enough?

Want to play saturday morning, Kick offs early, and be finished by 12 to have the afternoon free? Then the SDFPL is the one for you.

Constantly improving league, new teams entering every year. Good standard with fair play rules (keeps out some of the cloggers)

We'll be playing in the top division next year, and we need more depth to keep us in there!

Anyone welcome to come train with us to see if they like. Good friendly bunch of lads, best squad among those who come to training sessions will be selected for season. Message me back if you fancy a go, thanks

Steve, FC Sporting

Hi,

I play for Totley Sports FC based in the Hope Valley league on a Saturday and we are looking for players for this season. We are based in Totley and have our own pitch and brand new changing facilities built this year. If you interested have a look at a website and get in touch.

Cheers

Hi,

I play for Totley Sports FC based in the Hope Valley league on a Saturday and we are looking for players for this season. We are based in Totley and have our own pitch and brand new changing facilities built this year. If you interested have a look at a website and get in touch.

Cheers