Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

We play in the Sunday Imperial lge and have a good bunch of lads, we are based in the s6 area,

We are after 1 or 2 players that have plenty of experience at sunday lge level

and can input that into the team. One Main position we are After is a Good solid Commanding Cback!

as the moment we are on a 3/4 week break and will be back training after this time.

if interested let me know and at what level you have played at

Cheers

Hillsborough club fc

Just to Also add - Player MUST be committed to training and sunday mornings

Hi

I have a few tournaments at Lucozade Powerleague Sheffield if you maybe interested and i can send you some info on them

Thanks

HEAT 2- SATURDAY AND SUNDAY 11 A SIDE TEAMS ONLY

MONDAY 28.05.12

Kick-off 6.30pm-

TOP 3 QUALIFY TO FINALS NIGHT

ENTRY £35

Winning Prizes

5 week free Block booking for training

Set of full team bibs

FINALS NIGHT £10

MONDAY 04.06.12

Kick-off 6.30pm-

Winning Prizes

Winners crowned Super Cup Champions

The event guarantees minimum 3 games (45 minutes football)

All games are officiated by fully qualified FA referees and full administration and organisation of the tournament is carried out by Powerleague.

SPOT PRIZES WILL BE AWARDED FOR

Unbelievable Tekkers moments

Please get in touch and let us know which heat you want to enter and your team name

Hi all,

Just edited a few things from the original post....

We are Players Lounge Athletic FC and we are seeking new players to challenge our existing players for positions to better ourselves for the 2012/13 season.

We have just completed our first ever season as a team in the Blades Super Draw which is a good standard. We did finish bottom but don't let this put you off as we didn't embarrass ourselves at all. We lost by the odd goal on most occasions and made good accounts of ourselves against the top teams in the league. Our main downfall was scoring goals as we didn't have an out and out striker all season.

Our team is mainly young lads with a few old(experienced) players. As I stated we are looking for players to challenge for positions especially strikers!!

We have a good set up and have worked hard to get the best things we can for our players including brand new kits, a quality pitch and an excellent club to run from which is the Players Lounge Bar in Ecclesfield.

Our aim next season is to push for promotion and we think this is definitely achievable with some quality additions.

Pre Season trials/training will be starting mid to late June so if you are interested in a new challenge please PM me or email me at playersloungeafc@aol.com

Cheers

Simon

Edited by PL AFC

hi graham 101 thanks for putting us forward there is 2 teams you right we do play on 3g at concord but we are ecclesfield players lounge there is also players lounge albion on here

It's Athletic Bashy.

Phoenix FC are a new team which are starting the new season in the blades super draw division 2 in the 2012/2013 season. We are based at Brinsworth and our home pitch is the central midlands pitch 1 which is up there. Our facilities are state of the art and we are looking for players to help the club move in the right direction. We start training in June at Woodbourne Road (pits/powerleague) due to them being our sponsors for the season.

If you are interested then please get in touch, we also have a couple of friendlies lined up as a tester for players to see if the would be interested.

We played New Bohemians from the county senior league last night and won 3-2 if that helps in regards to the standard.

All ages welcome.

Cheers

Dale

Phoenix... we got promoted from the league you are entering next season and to gauge where you are at you may want to play us in a friendly. We formed in 2010 and achieved promotion in only our second season. Its a difficult league at times and very scrappy, but you should be ok. Let me know if your intersted in a friendly and well organise it.

We played the guys in the above post and they will be a good tester for anyone, good side!!

Local Sheffield business maybe looking to sponsor a local football team, loved football all my life and remember the days when i used to play and we struggled like crazy every season for kit/strip.

If you reply please give details of your club eg club name, division/league, and what your in need of. Please give details of how much cash would be needed and what it would be used for and also what advertising benefits would you as a club offer me, looking forward to any replies.

Phoenix... we got promoted from the league you are entering next season and to gauge where you are at you may want to play us in a friendly. We formed in 2010 and achieved promotion in only our second season. Its a difficult league at times and very scrappy, but you should be ok. Let me know if your intersted in a friendly and well organise it.

Yeah we can sort one if you wish? You play your home games at Winn Gardens don't you? I played for Crookes last year so remember playing you. Was a decent team for what I remember.

If you want to PM me we will get something sorted