Players/Teams/friendlies wanted 12/13 Season.

Hi Mate

New Bohemians play Saturday afternoons, in the County Senior League, which is a very good standard!

We are always looking for players to improve our sqaud, I will send you a private messge with my email.

Craig

Thanks Leigh. I've been kindly informed by other persons part of the SDFPL that this person is one to avoid. Your comments are similar but less extreme. Thanks

I if anyone interested I want to start playing football on Saturdays as my Sunday's now are taken up being an assistant manager but don't worry I'm only 30 years old and played at a very good standard I had trials when I was 18 at Hallam also played county senior top division.and also played for 5 years in meadowhall prem league

Where abouts do you train as I'm interested

What position do you play mate? New Bohemians are always looking for players to improve us

Bashy my GK training partner is after a 11s team, if your still wanting a GK let me know and i'll pass over his details

Know its end of season but fancy a friendly this sat morning?...

Know its end of season but are a new team and looking for a friendly this saturday morning??...any takers!!

Sorry pal, no can do now, but if you want one in August, we'll play you then - pick a weekend in August. What team are you?

Friendly wanted this saturday morning 19/05/12 would be at a place in rotherham called wath upon dearne, great pitch and changing facilities.

Hi all,

We are Players Lounge Athletic FC and we are seeking new players in every position to better ourselves for the 2012/13 season.

We have just completed our first ever season as a team in the Blades Super Draw which is a good standard. We did finish bottom but don't let this put you off as we didn't embarrass ourselves at all. We lost by the odd goal on most occasions and made good accounts of ourselves against the top teams in the league. Our main downfall was scoring goals as we didn't have an out and out striker all season.

Our team is mainly young lads with a few old(experienced) players. As I stated we are looking for every position especially strikers!!

We have a good set up and have worked hard to get the best things we can for our players including brand new kits, a quality pitch and an excellent club to run from which is the Players Lounge Bar in Ecclesfield.

Our aim next season is to push for promotion and we think this is definitely achievable with some quality additions.

Pre Season trials/training will be starting mid to late June so if you are interested in a new challenge please PM me or email me at playersloungeafc@aol.com

Cheers

Simon

Edited by PL AFC