Garden thieves in s5 again!!

I would just like to thank the scum who keep pinching ornaments etc from my parents garden in S5, they are pensioners so you should be really proud of yourselves,:confused: especially as we have you on camera and we now know who you are!! Did you have a good time with the metal poles and gripper rods?? I really hope you didnt hurt yourselves:hihi:

Anyone else had problems with this kind of lowlife???

At least upload the video to Youtube or you won`t be believed.;)..Or was it just still pictures you got.

Just dont want parents harrassed so not sure if I should do that, just want them to feel bad about doing it but I suppose thats expecting them to have some kind of conscience isnt it????!!!

I would just like to thank the scum who keep pinching ornaments etc from my parents garden in S5, they are pensioners so you should be really proud of yourselves,:confused: especially as we have you on camera and we now know who you are!! Did you have a good time with the metal poles and gripper rods?? I really hope you didnt hurt yourselves:hihi:

Anyone else had problems with this kind of lowlife???

Were the gripper rods nailed to the top of the fence :hihi:

it's not the usual suspects, then? The casual thieves that there are already numerous threads about?

Were the gripper rods nailed to the top of the fence :hihi:

isnt that where you store your spare gripper rods?

i know a lot of people who do. its a nice safe place to store them away from harm!

Wire the gripper rods up to the mains. Sheffield has had enough of thieving pikeys, payback time.

The amount of this sort of crime I read on here is truly disgusting. People should be able to leave whatever they want in their gardens and sheds. I am fed up of keeping all my garden tools in house when I have a perfectly nice half empty shed in the garden that I daren't use for anything unless plastic. Yes it's full of plantpots and not much else.

Just dont want parents harrassed so not sure if I should do that, just want them to feel bad about doing it but I suppose thats expecting them to have some kind of conscience isnt it????!!!

Not much chance of that,this type of 'turd' don't have any conscience or moral standards bred into them.

I would just like to thank the scum who keep pinching ornaments etc from my parents garden in S5...

You're welcome.

Did you have a good time with the metal poles and gripper rods??

I did indeed, cheers.

isnt that where you store your spare gripper rods?

i know a lot of people who do. its a nice safe place to store them away from harm!

I thought that to haha

i'm in S5 and the other year we had numerous attempted break ins of our shed, and unfortunately on the 6th attempt they got in and stole my sons off road motorbike which was in a metal cage, bolted to the floor and alarmed! they certainly came prepared to get it as it was only 7.45pm and we never heard a thing the 1st we heard was when the police knocked on the door, total scum left my little boy devastated! we also had gripper on the top of the 6ft fences round the garden but alas the only person it affected was the policewoman who cut her finger on it!

it's a shame hard working people can't have electric fences up to stop the scum who steal what we've worked hard to pay for!