Free Wood Chipping's

Hi all,

We have free wood Chipping's if anyone is interested, as much as you can take away, it is probably a bit too broken down for paths but would be great for borders etc.

Bring your own bag, any size and take as much as you want, if you want a larger amount we can deliver for a fee depending on location so pop in and have a look.

Regards

Nick

Hi all,

We have free wood Chipping's if anyone is interested, as much as you can take away, it is probably a bit too broken down for paths but would be great for borders etc.

Bring your own bag, any size and take as much as you want, if you want a larger amount we can deliver for a fee depending on location so pop in and have a look.

Regards

Nick

Hi, where abouts are you located?

Hi all,

The original post should have been done by the nursery, not sure how I managed to mess that up ;o)

The chippings are in Stannington and we do have a fair amount so should be able to cope with most quantities.

Riggs High Road

Stannington

S6 6DA

Regards

Nick

Nick thanks for this advert, i have now my free chippings ,and my back garden looking good and no more worries for weeds next time to grow, will be back next week again to collect more, ( and i managed to buy more plants too there, lol. ) so my back garden will be totally covered with it, thanks ever so much! xxxx

Nick thanks for this advert, i have now my free chippings ,and my back garden looking good and no more worries for weeds next time to grow, will be back next week again to collect more, ( and i managed to buy more plants too there, lol. ) so my back garden will be totally covered with it, thanks ever so much! xxxx

Hi akoito,

Glad we could help, and that you bought more plants ;o) I'm sure there'll be plenty more chippings left for you next week.

Regards

Nick

Hi, would I be able to pop and collect a trailer(small) load tomorrow for my allotment please?

Many Thanks

Theres still plenty left if anyone is interested.

Are you open on Sunday as I'm interested in taking some off your hands if that is ok?

Are you open on Sunday as I'm interested in taking some off your hands if that is ok?

Yes, we are open from 9 - 5 on Sunday.

See you then.

Hi I've got an area in my garden 10ft by 4th would you have enough to fill this please and if so would you be able to deliver to arbourthorne? much appreciated :) If you could let me know as the garden driving me potty lol

Hello is thay any left i really need some for our border around my little garden

I can sent my other half this week for a couble of bags please pm me and let me know if its ok to come for some Thanks.

Hi I've got an area in my garden 10ft by 4th would you have enough to fill this please and if so would you be able to deliver to arbourthorne? much appreciated :) If you could let me know as the garden driving me potty lol

Hi cheekilolli,

How deep is the 10ft x 4ft area? If you can come and collect it, it is free :) but to deliver it would be charge by the hour which could work out quite expensive, I will pm a cost shortly.

Regards

Nick