Blades vs hudds - match thread for play off final

united on penalties.

You want it all don’t you :hihi: ………… how about a last minute winner in Fergie time …………. Oh no that’s already been done hasn’t it.

I am really hoping for a United win I cannot go to Wembley & I'm gutted, so I'm paying for son to go to shout for both of us, hoping to watch on telly.

Gutted that I cannot go but not allowed to go to any match but thought with this one being extra special would be allowed, but no I ain't going, been told end of.

Lump your money a 1-1 draw pal and united on penalties.

It's written in the stars

Will you give up ! I couldnt take that, not penalties :nono:

Dare I predict ???

Gunna go with a 2-1 win for the Blades with Hudders scoring first

Dare I predict ???

Gunna go with a 2-1 win for the Blades with Hudders scoring first

missymoo think that's a given with hudders scoring first, we like to give teams a goal start, but lets just see if we can actually score in a final this time :)

I think United are going to give a solid performance at the back in keeping Rhodes and Novak out.

2-0 win to the mighty Blades... Cresswell opener, followed by a rare Porter goal.

I think United are going to give a solid performance at the back in keeping Rhodes and Novak out.

2-0 win to the mighty Blades... Cresswell opener, followed by a rare Porter goal.

Have you been drinking ?? lol - Porter needs to recover from the one he's just scored ! :P:hihi:

Have you been drinking ?? lol - Porter needs to recover from the one he's just scored ! :P:hihi:

I dont think i would get away with drinking while at work... If i could i would lol.

lmfao! True, but i think 2 weeks should be enough, plus now he has scored he might actually have a bit of confidence going forward :D

I dont think i would get away with drinking while at work... If i could i would lol.

lmfao! True, but i think 2 weeks should be enough, plus now he has scored he might actually have a bit of confidence going forward :D

I hope it has. Two weeks for the guys to be fit and up for it. Lets hope so :thumbsup:

I hope it has. Two weeks for the guys to be fit and up for it. Lets hope so :thumbsup:

They will be raring to go... Different playing style from last time we was at Wem. Quite a few different faces too, and most want to do it for the fans for last seasons disappointment.

UTB...

4- 4 with 2 minutes to go. Huddersfield bring on emergency loan signing, the ginger Messi, David Hopkins and he bags one from 65 yards........

Although in all seriousness, I can see it being 2-2 and going to penalties. From there, who knows.

Work with one Blunt and one Dog Botherer....so one's going to get some grief and the other isn't.

They will be raring to go... Different playing style from last time we was at Wem. Quite a few different faces too, and most want to do it for the fans for last seasons disappointment.

UTB...

Yep feeling very positive tbh Ant. Its a rare thing for me but I really do believe that we can do this this year.