Blades vs hudds - match thread for play off final

Yep feeling very positive tbh Ant. Its a rare thing for me but I really do believe that we can do this this year.

Me too.. We have no reason not too, we have a great squad, prob the best in League 1.

Me too.. We have no reason not too, we have a great squad, prob the best in League 1.

I think a couple of teams will disagree with you on that one ;)

I think a couple of teams will disagree with you on that one ;)

haha.. you mean the other half of Sheffield :). They cant really say much when their team this season was mostly made up of loan players.

Expect a hudds win so united will no doubt win:) i hope united do it, would be good havijg both of us in championship but will enjoy giving some back to the cocky blades at work if you dont:hihi:

Expect a hudds win so united will no doubt win:) i hope united do it, would be good havijg both of us in championship but will enjoy giving some back to the cocky blades at work if you dont:hihi:

You'll do for me Nervy :):thumbsup:

I don't want United to go up and I don' think they will.

The Stevenage was 2 of the poorest games the play-offs have ever seen and I don't think United will be able to improve much upon that.

United are obviously struggling without Ched after winning on game since and that was by one goal.

The bigger pitch will suit Huddersfield more and I think they'll end up winning by quite a few.

I'm not sure the 3 yards length & width wise will make that much difference, but at least you did your homework :)

Of course we wouldn't mind Jordan Rhodes scoring 4 if we were to get 5. That was possible a few weeks ago but the loss of 4 strikers, Evans, Cresswell, Beattie and Hoskins meant Danny Wilson HAD to change tactics. 1-0 with a rebound off the referee would do me.

I don't want United to go up and I don' think they will.

The Stevenage was 2 of the poorest games the play-offs have ever seen and I don't think United will be able to improve much upon that.

United are obviously struggling without Ched after winning on game since and that was by one goal.

The bigger pitch will suit Huddersfield more and I think they'll end up winning by quite a few.

Was that the Stevenage team that beat SWFC home and away? putting 5 past you at their ground?

Good old Aaron! :hihi:

haha.. you mean the other half of Sheffield :). They cant really say much when their team this season was mostly made up of loan players.

Wrong!

But don't let get in the way of your fantasy.

Was that the Stevenage team that beat SWFC home and away? putting 5 past you at their ground?

Good old Aaron! :hihi:

Ah but, we did play blindfolded with one leg tied to the other...well, it looked like that the way we played them each time :hihi:

behave yourself, great is overstating it abit aswell as having the best squad. i wouldn't swap our squad for yours, i'd probably have huddersfields over yours aswell. thats not to say you wont win, stop rhoades playing and that will help loads but they have others to worry about.

united should be strong enough to stop them scoring if the defence plays to their best but it's going forward that you might struggle. i'm sure they will give you more to think about than stevenage thats for sure

Ah but, we did play blindfolded with one leg tied to the other...well, it looked like that the way we played them each time :hihi:

Ey up Billy lad, just having a joke with young Aaron, well, he creates his own to be honest! :hihi: