Hand Car Wash / Valeting S8

what a dumb fool advertising his own business like that? just read this and see how much damage you are doing to your customers cars

http://www.carbidoff.com/2011/11/is-your-local-hand-car-wash-ruining-your-car/

well iv been valeting for a 11 years mate so any of my customers are more then welcome to look at my invoices at any time an all from auto smart so i use good and proper car cleaning products i dont use a bucket and sponge we are in 2012 now you know we use snow former and mits :loopy::loopy:

well iv been valeting for a 11 years mate so any of my customers are more then welcome to look at my invoices at any time an all from auto smart so i use good and proper car cleaning products i dont use a bucket and sponge we are in 2012 now you know we use snow former and mits

Thought you said it wasn't your car wash?

And can't you post without adding :loopy: to the end?

:gag::o: :rolleyes::confused::help::huh::hihi:

thick as !!!!!!!!!

who said thats mine did i say i own that car wash no i didnt i might be a mobile valeter for all u know and yes i can end with out doing the loopy sign but these english lads that set these car wash sites up i think good luck to them but people like ya self have to pull them down on here at least there trying to earn money and not sponge money by sitting at home doing nothing

whos a think ass

i rest my case your honour;)

i rest my case your honour;)

what ever get a job ya low life

Why dont you admit it is your/friends car wash? Out of the 14 post you have post 11 is about how great your/friends S8 car wash is. Why dont you go back to school and get more education and maybe find a proper job

people like ya self have to pull them down on here at least there trying to earn money and not sponge money by sitting at home doing nothing

I haven't once criticised this car wash. I've driven past it a few times and for all you know I might have actually used it.

I just question why you join an internet forum and then go out of your way to fall out with people?

Oh sorry, forgot to add :loopy::loopy::loopy:

Thread closed due to bickering.