Hand Car Wash / Valeting S8

Once was traveling through Nottingham and saw these dolly birds washing cars, there was a sign up with the words Best Hand Job in Town on it. What load of crap she must have been touching 60 and not a day younger.:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Yeah but did she put a shine on it? :heyhey:

I need Just car seat shampoo and dry. Anywhere or mobile and cost

I think you shud nip over and have a chat with the lad's that ar there cus wen I went there your sun that is 17 not 18 ?? Sed to me that wen work cum's in I get more and he sed he was happy wive that and that's what the man that as it set to him so I don't get what all this is all about ?? I work for the tax and they don't have to pay tax in the 1st year of work so I don't think. This shud stop here and your sun shud av sed no to him and not keep goin ??

I think you shud nip over and have a chat with the lad's that ar there cus wen I went there your sun that is 17 not 18 ?? Sed to me that wen work cum's in I get more and he sed he was happy wive that and that's what the man that as it set to him so I don't get what all this is all about ?? I work for the tax and they don't have to pay tax in the 1st year of work so I don't think. This shud stop here and your sun shud av sed no to him and not keep goin ??

I think another 10 years back at school would benefit you more than a job, or you could go out and buy a dictionary and a book on English grammar and learn how to spell correctly.

I think another 10 years back at school would benefit you more than a job, or you could go out and buy a dictionary and a book on English grammar and learn how to spell correctly.

Up's I am on my phone and dint look at what I had put :)

you work for the tax office ?

no wonder the uk is going tits up !

i went last week top job :thumbsup:

I need Just car seat shampoo and dry. Anywhere or mobile and cost

try them lads at the transport club meadowhead

:thumbsup:

Does any one know if they open on Sunday and if so what time?

Thanks

No wonder the inland revinue is in a mess ect, looking at your text talk and bad spelling, it looks like your still at school and doing badly. :hihi:

Does any one know if they open on Sunday and if so what time?

Thanks

no not on sundays mon to sat 9 till 6

No wonder the inland revinue is in a mess ect, looking at your text talk and bad spelling, it looks like your still at school and doing badly. :hihi:

Mmm :rolleyes: