Heir hunters/inheritance.

Hi there!

Not sure if this should be in the history section,but he goes.

Just been watching 'Heir Hunters' and they are trying to find any family/relations of a lady called Edna Youle.The lady was said to have died in 2006 and her location was Sheffield.

Details are vague,but maybe someone on here is family.

There could be an inheritance waiting for you.

Shane.

Will be a long shot if the guys on there can't find a link, get on the ancestry sites ASAP :hihi:

I do know someone with surname Youle, but surely Youles in Sheffield would be too obvious if they haven't found a link yet? :|

Will be a long shot if the guys on there can't find a link, get on the ancestry sites ASAP :hihi:

I do know someone with surname Youle, but surely Youles in Sheffield would be too obvious if they haven't found a link yet? :|

I knew a Mr Youle back in the late 70s.He was one of my school teachers at Foxhill school.He was a sadist,and took great pleasure in caning me at least once a fortnight.:D

I was watching a programme recently and saw that they were looking for Edna Youle in Sheffield and wondered if she may be related to my family.

My family on my fathers side came from North Yorkshire and carried the names youles, in fact we all carry this on in our middle names.

If we can be of any help please let me know

Edited by Dojack
Too much editing

My husband's Grandmother was also a Youle.