Wembley ticket details

For those wanting to goto Wembley for the playoff final, details have been released...

http://www.sufc.co.uk/page/AwayMatches/0,,10418~1097039,00.html

United have been allocated the East Side of Wembley Stadium and approximately 39,800 tickets are available

Sheffield United v Huddersfield / MK Dons

League One Play Off Final Saturday 26th May 2012, Kick Off 3.00pm

This match is ALL TICKET for Blades fans. Sheffield United have been allocated the East Side of Wembley Stadium and approximately 39,800 tickets are available.

Tickets are priced at:

Category 1 £88 Adults and £44 Concessions

Category 2 £64 Adults and £32 Concessions

Category 3 £54 Adults and £27 Concessions

Category 4 £44 Adults and £22 Concessions

Category 5 £34 Adults and £17 Concessions

Wembley have given us strict instructions on the order of which tickets should be sold. Supporters will be able to request a particular price of ticket but not a particular block, row or seat number.

Concessions are available to Juniors 16 and under and Seniors over 60.

Juniors will not be allowed into Wembley Stadium unless accompanied by a responsible adult. 126 Wheelchair spaces are available priced at £34 Adults and £17 Over 60s, 16 and Under, with a carer free of charge.

Ambulant disabled tickets are also available priced at the above, with a carer free of charge should this be required.

Proof of disability will be required when purchasing tickets.

Family Area Approximately 1000 tickets will be available in a designated family area in blocks 107-104. These are Category 3 priced tickets - £54 adults and £27 concessions. Tickets in this area will only be available to families with children. Our normal Family Stand restriction of 2 adults per child will be in place. Please note this area cannot be booked online.

The Ticket Office will be extremely busy during this period and queues are to be expected over the telephone and in person. Supporters are advised that the quickest and easiest way to secure a ticket is to book online

Staff will be working as quickly as possible and over long hours to ensure that fans are serviced as efficiently as possible. Your patience is appreciated.

Ticket sales dates have been carefully planned according to the short timescales and amount of tickets we have to sell.

Tickets will be on sale to Members (including season ticket holders) on the following dates:

Wednesday 16th May - 9am-2pm 18,000+ Loyalty Points

Supporters with 18,000+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.

Wednesday 16th May - 2.30pm-9pm 15,000+ Loyalty Points

Supporters with 15,000+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.

Thursday 17th May - 9am-2pm 12,000+ Loyalty Points

Supporters with 12,000+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.

Thursday 17th May- 2.30pm-9pm 8,000+ Loyalty Points

Supporters with 8,000+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.

Friday 18th May - 9am-2pm 5,000+ Loyalty Points

Supporters with 5,000+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.

Friday 18th May - 2.30pm-9pm 2,500+ Loyalty Points, Super Draw Members,

Blades Members, Official Supporters Club Members.

Supporters with 2,500+ Loyalty Points can purchase 2 tickets per person.

2012 Super Draw Members can purchase 2 tickets per person, 2012 Super Draw Card must be produced in person at the time of purchase. Blades Members and Official Supporter Club Members can purchase 2 tickets per membership card in person only.

Saturday 19th May - General Sale Tickets are on general sale.

All ticket sales are subject to availability.

Supporters can purchase tickets in person, over the telephone on 08719951889 or online at http://www.sufc.talent-sport.co.uk/

Could all supporters please ensure that you have your customer numbers ready when purchasing tickets.

Loyalty points information: (2500 per season ticket since 2006-07):

http://www.sufc.co.uk/page/AwayMatches/0,,10418~1075823,00.html

Edited by sheff71
Loyalty points info

Category 5 £34 Adults and £17 Concessions = What does the concessions mean, is that £34 + £17 equalling £51 per adult, is that right?

At those prices for third tier football in a recession they'll be lucky if there's 50,000 in total at the stadium......Ridiculous!!

Regards

Doom

Category 5 £34 Adults and £17 Concessions = What does the concessions mean, is that £34 + £17 equalling £51 per adult, is that right?

No the adult price is the £34 and the childrens / OAP price is the £17. ;)

Cheers

Dave.

No thats not right, concessions is 16yrs and under and 60yrs or over, 34 quid is an adult ticket price.

SOOOOO Gutted i cant make it this time, wembley stadium is awesome, man in the moon pub in harrow is where i would go it's a wetherspoons...lol...if they run out of beer theres a sainsburys across the road to get the tinnies in...:hihi:

At those prices for third tier football in a recession they'll be lucky if there's 50,000 in total at the stadium......Ridiculous!!

Regards

Doom

It is when you realise what the Chesterfield fans paid a few weeks ago.

No reductions / offers ??????????????????? Preposterous .........shoes off !!!!!!!!!!

No reductions / offers ??????????????????? Preposterous .........shoes off !!!!!!!!!!

No one can read this strange language you keep typing...???...:hihi:

Aren't prices set by The Football League for Play-Off finals and the take a large percentage of profits?

I have paid less to watch England at Wembley in recent years believe it or not, I agree rediculous prices which despite the football league promoting football as a family game clearly show the opposite.

When the tickets go on general sale can I buy 3 tickets. All the info above says 2 tickets per person!

When the tickets go on general sale can I buy 3 tickets. All the info above says 2 tickets per person!

Generally in the past I have known Blades fans to Q on their own and pick up several tickets when they go on general sale and I'd imagine by that point that will be the case. Theres plenty available so I don't see the need to rush and panic, the only thing being that come the latter stages as per usual you end up lumbered with the higher end price bracket of tickets. The mid priced ones are the better in my opinion from previous trips to wembley.