Battle of the Bottlers!!

Too true...lol...it's such a shame that the MASSIVE SWFC will never get to grace the new wembley...:hihi:...they are dying for us to fail even though some may say otherwise, they secretly wanted a trip to the mighty wembley themselves...:hihi:

Erm...yes...I was just thinking as a Wednesdayite; I wish we hadn't got automatic promotion now! Those lucky Blades going to the new Wembley and all, what a treat? :hihi::hihi::hihi:

Too true...lol...it's such a shame that the MASSIVE SWFC will never get to grace the new wembley...:hihi:...they are dying for us to fail even though some may say otherwise, they secretly wanted a trip to the mighty wembley themselves...:hihi:

Let's not forget why you're there..You threw away automatic promotion.

I won't make any secret of it, i want you to fail, no hiding from me fella, and i think you will. If you don't fail, then so be it, and a kind of poetic justice will have been served as i'm no fan of the play offs anyway.

Too right i wanted a trip to Wembley!

I wouldn't swap automatic promotion for it but the whole buzz leading upto it etc and the day itself before the game can't be beat. It doesn't matter whether it's the paint pot trophy, europeon cup or a play off final, it's all about the day out at Wembley.

Edited by Billy Casper

I won't make any secret of it, i want you to fail, no hiding from me fella, and i think you will. If you don't fail, then so be it, and a kind of poetic justice will have been served as i'm no fan of the play offs anyway.

To right i wanted a trip to Wembley!

I wouldn't swap automatic promotion for it but the whole buzz leading upto it etc and the day itself before the game can't be beat. It doesn't matter whether it's the paint pot trophy, europeon cup or a play off final, it's all about the day out at Wembley.

Yes we failed at the last Hurdle but after looking at both legs of The Play-Offs you have to agree that we faltered against a very well laid out Stevenage side and unfortunately for us you lot won. Last game of the season at Exeter was a disappointment but we probably should have won that, we dominated for the majority with 10 men. But theres no point crying over spilt milk at the end of the day, we flapped at it and failed but we are now 90 minutes away from putting it right.

You go on about form which we all know goes out of the window, I couldn't have seen Huddersfield having as much joy in the first leg against MK Dons as that but they did, could be that MK Dons dish a bit back tonight and it wouldn't surprise me as thats what the play-offs are all about!.

Two clean sheets against a very good Stevenage side, a very good game plan which made who we all considered to be a very good Stevenage team very very average indeed. You don't have to be prolific to succeed in the play-offs at the end of the day but you need to be switched on, have discipline and work your socks off both as individuals and as a team. We have done all of this in the last 180 minutes of football.

Yes we failed at the last Hurdle but after looking at both legs of The Play-Offs you have to agree that we faltered against a very well laid out Stevenage side and unfortunately for us you lot won. Last game of the season at Exeter was a disappointment but we probably should have won that, we dominated for the majority with 10 men. But theres no point crying over spilt milk at the end of the day, we flapped at it and failed but we are now 90 minutes away from putting it right.

You go on about form which we all know goes out of the window, I couldn't have seen Huddersfield having as much joy in the first leg against MK Dons as that but they did, could be that MK Dons dish a bit back tonight and it wouldn't surprise me as thats what the play-offs are all about!.

Two clean sheets against a very good Stevenage side, a very good game plan which made who we all considered to be a very good Stevenage team very very average indeed. You don't have to be prolific to succeed in the play-offs at the end of the day but you need to be switched on, have discipline and work your socks off both as individuals and as a team. We have done all of this in the last 180 minutes of football.

Yep, can't argue with any of that!

Yep, can't argue with any of that!

Is it ok if I print this off and frame it Casper? :hihi:

Is it ok if I print this off and frame it Casper? :hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi:

Feel free mi owd! :D

Have to admit for somebody with allegiance to the dark side your not a bad lad, had a good laugh on here in recent months. Fingers crossed on May 26th and hopefully we might have more to agree on again, most importantly our joint hatred for leeds.

To be fair I think quite a few Owls have been supportive through your play off adventure including myself and I will continue to do so, good luck at Wembley lad's and lasses...

I think if United do go up we should have some sort of SF joint promotion party pee up! :)

I think if United do go up we should have some sort of SF joint promotion party pee up! :)

Never been one to turn down a few pints mate, If we go up and anyone on here fancies it I will partake definately.

Too right i wanted a trip to Wembley!

Surely it's better for the city as a whole to have both clubs in the championship and potentially fighting for a place in the premier league, look at the how the whole world has been watching manchester in the last few months, wouldn't it be great if that was the sheffield teams? The only people whov'e been watching us were watching look leeds or calendar lol, but your hatred runs that deep that you would have us fail and the chance of another great season like this one, oh well i guess it's the case with most owls (except corker...lol...) at least your honest, when we do go up i hope you dont congratulate us as it will mean nothing...UTB

Surely it's better for the city as a whole to have both clubs in the championship and potentially fighting for a place in the premier league, look at the how the whole world has been watching manchester in the last few months, wouldn't it be great if that was the sheffield teams? The only people whov'e been watching us were watching look leeds or calendar lol, but your hatred runs that deep that you would have us fail and the chance of another great season like this one, oh well i guess it's the case with most owls (except corker...lol...) at least your honest, when we do go up i hope you dont congratulate us as it will mean nothing...UTB

Sorry fella, would you rather me lie?

I don't hate you lot, just don't like you very much, afterall, you are our rivals and if you spoke to a few of the older Blades on here like LB, CB, Paulblade, Sheff66, Owl66 etc then i'm sure they'd share my viewpoint.

Believe me, it's nothing personal, it's just football...

Now, outside of that i have some very good mates who are Blades and would do anything for them (well, apart from give them a lift to the Lane :hihi:)

and if we met at the proposed SF promotion party pee up i'm sure we'd have plenty to talk about in the football world.

The trouble is with writing things on a forum it can get slightly misconstrued as there's nobody actually there saying it, it's just in black and white on a screen, similar with texting, i'm sure you'll have had texts and you've thought..You what??? but when you speak to the person and it's explained you'll think...ah right, i see! Hope you know what i'm getting at.

Anyway, here's to a pint or 7 ;)