Battle of the Bottlers!!

So, the scene is set. If Huddersfield get through (As probable) it will be a play off final of the two habitual play off bottlers.

I will stick my neck out here and say United will go into the finals as slight underdogs but will nick it (and probably deservedly so following the season they have had)

But, it's definatley squeaky bum time for our S2 little brother :hihi:

Well so far so good,we need to have cressy fit to have much chance to be honest.

Good luck united from Exeter city.

Well so far so good,we need to have cressy fit to have much chance to be honest.

.....and McDonald.

.....and McDonald.

Thought we played slightly better last night with Monty on in all honesty, the more players we got fit the better our cause though. Anyway returning confidence will see us over the line, i'm sure we'll go into the game as underdogs but that will suit us fine...:)...UTB

Absolutely no chance Huddersfield win run out very easy winners , Ithink the task for Uited is keeping it respectable . I think most blades know this which will show in ticket sales

Absolutely no chance Huddersfield win run out very easy winners , Ithink the task for Uited is keeping it respectable . I think most blades know this which will show in ticket sales

I think you're probably right as Uniteds form is probably mid-table at best where as Hudders are finding form at the right time.

Having said that, i would rather get promoted at Wembley than automatic if it was guaranteed (which obviously it isn't) as the whole occasion is a great day out if you win....Long journey home contemplating another season in L1 if you lose.

Its nice to see that you care about us so much but we are just leading the teams into a false sense of security.

When we get to the final we will up our game for sure.....now chill :)

Get some better bait pal...:loopy:...oh a speak and spell wouldn't go a miss either...:hihi:

Get some better bait pal...:loopy:...oh a speak and spell wouldn't go a miss either...:hihi:

:hihi::hihi::hihi::hihi:.

Its nice to see that you care about us so much but we are just leading the teams into a false sense of security.

When we get to the final we will up our game for sure.....now chill :)

Too true...lol...it's such a shame that the MASSIVE SWFC will never get to grace the new wembley...:hihi:...they are dying for us to fail even though some may say otherwise, they secretly wanted a trip to the mighty wembley themselves...:hihi: