Fishing match perhaps 2

right lads and lin, im trying to sort a match out for the sunday the 24th of june.

so i need numbers roughly of who's coming, sorry about the 17th one,but being my brothers best man sort of takes prority .we may not have a great deal of choice on lakes as to be honest we are leaving it late, as most fisheries now book a year in advance but i will try for the best possible venue for us.

grandad owl, i know you want to fish a river or a canal, i will be brutally honest here, what i know about fishing a canal or river is zero, so i wouldnt even know where to book a match, but if you want to arrange one on a canal or a river i will happily bring all the weigh sling, tripod and scales and fish it too with a smile on my face.

Put me down for 2 doug cheers chris

i'm in mukka,if grandad owl wants to sort one,chezzy canal or the stainy is probably the best bet for one

Put us down for two definite Doug and two more possible - let you know when I have rung Graham and Bob

Gutted. cant make the 24th, in majorca

What's Majorca got that Lindholme hasn't apart from the rain?

cant make this one am at hayfield on the saturday and am not allowed 2 days in a row :)

Check out the brick ponds near Torksey Doug. they do matches.