Urgent cat found

A lady has just come to my house as she saw a cat that looked injured in the road at the side of my car, so naturally assumed it could be mine.

It's ginger and white, has shaved front legs with bandages around both. It keeps collapsing and breathing heavily like it hasn't got much life left in it. It has no collar on. I have knocked on a few doors and no one knows who's it is. Iv'e rang the RSPCA and they are assessing the situation and are going to call me back. We are in the Oughtibridge Area. Anyone know who this cat belongs to??? Thanks

Do you think this cat could have escaped from it's carrier maybe if it was on it's way back from a vets visit? Might be worth ringing local vets & maybe the PDSA if they have discharged any of their feline patients fitting that description.

the cat cant move so cant have come from far away.... if this cat is yours please get in touch.

Can you please try and get it to a vets urgently they will know what to do and won't charge you. Just that the owner probably doesn't read the forum !

I agree with ceecee it needs to get to ur local vets pronto.. i cnt understand why that wasnt ur first port of call?

ring them see who to contact in emergency if they arent open

hopefully the RSPCA will call her shortly, they are usually good/quick if the animal is injured, especially if its struggling to breathe

The RSPCA are usually rubbish at turning up from my experience !

Is there any news of this little one, someone must be frantic, looking for it, but surely it hasnt got far.

Hi All

RSPCA came very pronto, the cat was microchipped (brilliant) and the owner

and cat reunited. Result.

oh fabulous - well done Rach for helping - how did it get out just for info? It had a very lucky escape. Well done the RSPCA

Yay a happy ending for the little puss:)