Where can I get tasty eggs

Can anyone recommend anywhere in the s6/s10 area that sells really tasty fresh eggs please.

Try the cottage on Loxley Road at Stacey Bank. Just after the Nag's Head, on the same side of the road, by the telephone box. There's a sign advertising fresh, free range eggs. Park in the lay by and go through the little gate in front of the row of the terrace of cottages and go into the first cottage. The porch door is always open.

The eggs are in boxes on the window sill & there's a bowl for you to put your money in. The eggs are very large & £2.50 per dozen. You can see the hens in the field below, free to roam and looking healthy.

By the way, the dog that comes to meet you at the gate is friendly, just woofles a bit.

These are the best eggs I've ever tasted & we buy eggs from there every week.

Whirlow Hall Farm, S11, but close to S10

Try the cottage on Loxley Road at Stacey Bank. Just after the Nag's Head, on the same side of the road, by the telephone box. There's a sign advertising fresh, free range eggs. Park in the lay by and go through the little gate in front of the row of the terrace of cottages and go into the first cottage. The porch door is always open.

The eggs are in boxes on the window sill & there's a bowl for you to put your money in. The eggs are very large & £2.50 per dozen. You can see the hens in the field below, free to roam and looking healthy.

By the way, the dog that comes to meet you at the gate is friendly, just woofles a bit.

These are the best eggs I've ever tasted & we buy eggs from there every week.

What RoseyRat said, the eggs are in the porch with the honesty box on the window sill. A lovely way to do business in my opinion and delicious eggs.

Thanks Rosy,I will certainly be calling there.

I will also be calling at Tescos,but not for the eggs:|

If you can go a bit further and get to S13, Sheeba on here does lovely duck and hen eggs, you could contact her

I have now had a dozen eggs from Stacey Bank,and enjoyed them.Thanks for the tip and also for the other suggestions.

Thankyou Cat86 for the recommendation,hopefully we will have spare hen eggs next time your grandad calls.

Regards

shebba