Just been to that new car wash on meadowhead in transport club they made a very good job at it best one I been to in ages

I for one will be using it if they do the inside too better than driving to Chesterfield Tesco :-)

Assuming you're near S8, why not drive to Abbeydale Road Tesco instead? They always do a good job in my experience.

thats great a hand car wash opening tomorrow at the transport club at meadow head right on the door step seen the sign today

my son and his dad took their vans there today and i highly recomend them, spot on job, will visit again :thumbsup:

Edited by helhol

You're new here aren't you?

Maybe you should try reading the posts before you leap in to show how dim you are.

I was suggesting Mrs K drives to Abbeydale rather than Chesterfield.

Good luck with the car wash muppet.

at least some people are willing to get off there bums and earn some money ,(not saying you dont) and if its local then even better ;)

ive been up there today to give them a go as i normaly wash mine every 6 months as i can't be arsed to wash it

they did a exelent job at the new car wash today i recomemd them