Knocking/Tapping sound on 2001 ford mondeo

Hi i have a 2001 ford mondeo, recently i have heard a tapping/knocking sound What seems to be comingfrom near the steering wheel (if that makes sense).

Everything else seems to be fine with the car just that i dont want it turning into anything worse.

Has anyone got any ideas what it could be?

Hi i have a 2001 ford mondeo, recently i have heard a tapping/knocking sound What seems to be comingfrom near the steering wheel (if that makes sense).

Everything else seems to be fine with the car just that i dont want it turning into anything worse.

What could a Mondeo turn into that's worse?:hihi:

LOL at Grahams comment it could be a million and one things you welcome to call me mate and ill come and have a look and let u know what it is. 07843850779

LOL at Grahams comment it could be a million and one things you welcome to call me mate and ill come and have a look and let u know what it is. 07843850779

i was just saying that it could be i had the same noise on my car a renault scenic and it was the track rod end :)

I think we can rule out Deathwatch beetle and a self-tapping screw!

Got it sorted now so mods can you please delete this thread. An Uhuru666 you was soooo wrong. I wouldn't waste my time with this bloke if he replies to you, he is a con artist!!!!

Got it sorted now so mods can you please delete this thread. An Uhuru666 you was soooo wrong. I wouldn't waste my time with this bloke if he replies to you, he is a con artist!!!!

Was this after he had actually been out to have a look at your car?

Yeh wish I never wasted my time or money having him come look, should have just took it to garage in 1st place! But oh well I know what to do in future!!

Is its name Christine ?