Netflix sevice any good ?

megane

the new netflix service advertised on the tv adverts has anybody tried or are useing the service if so my question is what is the upload/download band width speed and does anybody suffer with the dredded egg timer or the catch up timer i no a lot is down to each users service provider and speed mine is virgin 20 mps.

i have netflix i found it to be brilliant at first then started struggling to find things to watch..... but however ive started watching some tv series that i would never have found without netflix and got really into them , im currently watching breaking bad and just finished survivors for the price you cant really go wrong but there is alot of older stuff but a life saver when your fed up of rewatching dvd's etc...

Just found this thread, a few days late I know!

Mum has a netflix account, and she can watch a film on her PC, dad gets one on the Xbox, and my sister upstairs on her laptop, all on one (crap) Talk talk wifi connection with no problems!

If you know anyone with an account, ask if you can borrow their password to check it out before you sign up, a fair few of the family watch it on my Mums password ;)

Just found this thread, a few days late I know!

Mum has a netflix account, and she can watch a film on her PC, dad gets one on the Xbox, and my sister upstairs on her laptop, all on one (crap) Talk talk wifi connection with no problems!

If you know anyone with an account, ask if you can borrow their password to check it out before you sign up, a fair few of the family watch it on my Mums password ;)

theres currently a free one months trial on there site anyway so dont need to, i was gonna try it out but im on a crappy 1mb line and youtube / iplayer stuff etc buffers often and constantly so dont think ill bother :(

theres currently a free one months trial on there site anyway so dont need to, i was gonna try it out but im on a crappy 1mb line and youtube / iplayer stuff etc buffers often and constantly so dont think ill bother :(

Try it on the free trial and see how it goes :)

I looked into starting a Netflix account, but IMO Lovefilm have a better selection of DVDs and Blu Rays I want to watch, Loveilm is also about 3 quid a month cheaper.

I looked into starting a Netflix account, but IMO Lovefilm have a better selection of DVDs and Blu Rays I want to watch, Loveilm is also about 3 quid a month cheaper.

why is it? love film has about 4 different price points, whereas what ive seen netflix is a flat £5.99?