Puppies in spring street?

eeejay174

hi, a friend of mine has asked if there are any puppies in spring street at the mo, shes not interested in an older dog at the mo as she has a young child (6) and doesn't feel comfortable introducing an older dog into her home, which I can understand, could anyone let me know? thanks emma

are there any under 6/7 months? We got our roscoe from there as a pup, and he has the most amazing disposoition around children, think she was hoping for similar lol

Not at the moment. Like i said, it's very rare.

Usually they are about 7months of more - as they get more 'challenging' for people who decide then to abandon them.

Most young puppies end up at the RSPCA, and i don't think they rehome to people with children that young.

Most young puppies end up at the RSPCA, and i don't think they rehome to people with children that young.

The RSPCA re-home some dogs, especially puppies, to families with children as young as 5.

Edited by Okra

Borneholm Dog Rescue at Dinnington have a litter of Staffy X in at the mo, don't know how many have gone, but I'm adopting the white bitch out of the litter in a weeks time!! The mother Tia, came into rescue malnourished and in a pretty poor way, she was vet checked and found out she was expecting. I'm so excited to be having an addition to my little rescue family, she's going to be called Ethel...I WILL POST PICS!!! :D