Why cant people just say CONGRATULATIONS when you say 'im pregnant?'

Twins :) I saw a couple of weeks ago you was pregnant from one of your threads. Congratulations xx

It is your family, your time and your body - if you are happy then whats it matter! (of course you will have your hands full.......DERRRRR!!!)

I wish I was having twins. I did want three children but now I am pregnant I don't think I want to be again :)

Good luck and hope you don't get too huge :D

People always have their twopennorth to put in don't they! Try talking about adoption you get

- oh you're brave aren't you

- you know you wont get a baby

- they come from druggies you know

Instead of the correct response which is 'can't wait to meet your new family, congratulations' :D

yeah, we always knew there was a chance, i said i wanted 2 children so got a little bonus too :) just really preparing myself for the feeding at same time!! Partner says if they were identical (we've been told they are non-identical) he was gunna permanent marker one on its foot so we knew which was which lol :D Im just getting ready to tell everyone next week as got scan on tuesday so depends how the hormones and mood swings are depends how they get it!! Also had people saying ' ohhh you need to get checked, thats not normal' when i say ive had no symptoms, apart from taste in mouth and occasional sicky feeling. ohh some people really have to stick their noses ion don't they! ggrrrrr I never had anything with lg apart from sickness once on Xmas morning :) looks like my body is ready for it!! haha

Thank you all again :) xx

I totally know what your all saying as i have a son who my ex and my husband of 4 years has 2 to his ex and for 2 1/2 years we have been trying for a baby together both our families knew was was trying and finally i am 13 weeks pregnant.

when we told my mum and da they was over the moon but when we told his mum and dad they was like oh no congratulations or anything i was really upset as i thought they would be happy then the other week i asked y mother in law so what would you like a grand daughter or grand son and she said neither and walked away i was gutted..but i have started thinking stuff what they think and if they are like that when our baby is born then balls to them it will be them that will miss out.....anyway CONGRATULATIONS xx

yeah, we always knew there was a chance, i said i wanted 2 children so got a little bonus too :) just really preparing myself for the feeding at same time!! Partner says if they were identical (we've been told they are non-identical) he was gunna permanent marker one on its foot so we knew which was which lol :D Im just getting ready to tell everyone next week as got scan on tuesday so depends how the hormones and mood swings are depends how they get it!! Also had people saying ' ohhh you need to get checked, thats not normal' when i say ive had no symptoms, apart from taste in mouth and occasional sicky feeling. ohh some people really have to stick their noses ion don't they! ggrrrrr I never had anything with lg apart from sickness once on Xmas morning :) looks like my body is ready for it!! haha

Thank you all again :) xx

I'm 22 weeks with non identical twins and i had no symptoms at all, never been sick etc and even the hospital looked at me like i was a freak when i said its hadn't been dreadful etc

I have to admit i haven't told some people as i'm scared of the responses i'll get but my situation is a little different. Just focus on the fact that you're happy and that's all that matters all the people who say these things aren't there every day so it doesn't concern them and congratulations :)

My best friends have a 25 month old a 16 month old & a 6 month old. They've taken a lot of stick but I always say to them just prove em wrong.

They are doing just that. All the babies are happy, clean, well dressed & well looked after. I know their house is just mental chaos sometimes lol, but as far as I'm concerned live & let live.

Big congrats & enjoy your pregnancy.

Wow congratulations!! I've got a 6 week old son and daddy bear and me plan on having a small age gap between him and the next one if we manage to be blessed again. I personally think smaller age gaps are better than larger ones so they can be close :-D

hi theres exactly 11 month between my 2 there now 21 and 10month old it ishard work like when there bot ill or wantin attention but im hoping they will grow up to be the best of friends too !! congratulation by the way x