Scratchcard that beggars belief

saw in my local shop today a new scratchcard from national lottery, top prize 4x £4million, for the princeley sum of just ................£10 per ticket:loopy: it hasnt been on tv no press coverage, nowt......thats just silly and greedy on the national lotterys part , i play the irish lottery now and then but only play the 25p stake for 3 numbers. this is taking scratchcards too far , theres propbably no update on if the £4 million prizes have all been claimed :rant:

saw in my local shop today a new scratchcard from national lottery, top prize 4x £4million, for the princeley sum of just ................£10 per ticket:loopy: it hasnt been on tv no press coverage, nowt......thats just silly and greedy on the national lotterys part , i play the irish lottery now and then but only play the 25p stake for 3 numbers. this is taking scratchcards too far , theres propbably no update on if the £4 million prizes have all been claimed :rant:

Updated yesterday..............http://www.national-lottery.co.uk/player/p/help/scratchcard/prizes.ftl

The sad fact is that in my local shop, the people that seem to buy these are the ones with the least money, is si desperation?

I see little old dears, very old dears, spendind 10 or 20 quid on lottery and scratch cards, and young mothers too. Sad really.

Don't touch them myself. Should ban them.

The sad fact is that in my local shop, the people that seem to buy these are the ones with the least money, is si desperation?

I see little old dears, very old dears, spendind 10 or 20 quid on lottery and scratch cards, and young mothers too. Sad really.

Don't touch them myself. Should ban them.

indeed i see a family round here i KNOW dont work havent since at least weve known em (they used to live next door when we moved in here 12 years ago) scratching madly at the scratchcards outside the shop

personally ive never bothered doing em, nor the normal lottery, ive never been into gambling even

The lottery is nothing short of a tax on stupidity.

The problem with those less fortunate is that even if they win big, it's gone in no time because they spend spend spend.

I said this next comment to a number of friends, from different economic backgrounds and they agree.

"These days £1 million isn't a that much in real terms"

The lottery is nothing short of a tax on stupidity.

The problem with those less fortunate is that even if they win big, it's gone in no time because they spend spend spend.

I said this next comment to a number of friends, from different economic backgrounds and they agree.

"These days £1 million isn't a that much in real terms"

They should be made to stick to the Saturday and midweek lottery only, get rid of all other games.