Dress alterations in Sheffield preferably S12

Hi

Does anyone know or do bridesmaid dress alterations in Sheffield or preferably S12?? I need a bridesmaid dress altering but it is on a bit if a deadline. If anyone could help me that would be great.

Thank you

Try iish on Chesterfield Road - not far from S12 (near the Big Tree).

0114 235 9666

I would Stear clear of the alterations shop on charnock shops as I had mine done there and it was expensive and not very good also she wasn't friendly at all. Sorry can't help any further. X

I would Stear clear of the alterations shop on charnock shops as I had mine done there and it was expensive and not very good also she wasn't friendly at all. Sorry can't help any further. X

Oh no!! Was it called Moon something or other?? Just left them a message to call me back.

If it was Moon exclusives then I disagree because they've done some great stuff for me at a reasonable price

my sister in law had 2 bridemaids dresses altered at the one on charnock and they did a brilliant job and I think were very reasonable. They turned up the dresses which were 3 layers of fabric each

Just to give you all an up date I have booked an appointment with Moon exclusives on Thursday so I will let you know how it goes. :)

Hi,

How did you get on at Moon exclusives? I think my dressmaker is going to let me down, I have no bridesmaid dresses and my wedding is in 6 weeks! Not sure what to do now... :confused:

Thanks

Hi

I didn't actually end up going in the end. The dress came and it fit however, the lady I spoke to one the phone was very helpful and I phoned them on a Monday to have the dress altered for the Thursday and they said they could do it no problem. So with regards to their customer service and time scale I would recommend them. Hope that has helped a little :)

That's reassuring, thank you!

Amy b is just off sharrow vale rd, It's s11 not s12 though.