Owls Season Tickets

PrimalJay

Being out of work I heard from a bloke who was doing job search in Remploy the other day that if you are out of work and claiming DLA, that you are entitled to half price season tickets. Now I have looked on the Owls website and nothing is said about this but was wondering if this is true and what the actual prices and benefits are?

Being out of work I heard from a bloke who was doing job search in Remploy the other day that if you are out of work and claiming DLA, that you are entitled to half price season tickets. Now I have looked on the Owls website and nothing is said about this but was wondering if this is true and what the actual prices and benefits are?

Theres an owls / Blades accountant on here who will be able to answer your question ...Not sure he will like you going on about cheap tickets though :hihi::hihi:

Theres an owls / Blades accountant on here who will be able to answer your question ...Not sure he will like you going on about cheap tickets though :hihi::hihi:

I bet he won't :hihi::hihi:

Can/will it be sustainable?:roll:

Since the £5 bums on seats in S6 "the accountant" the all knowing Blades accountant has been very very muted !! his metal worry balls worn to dust, his recent come back has seen a new milder poster. Well much improved anyway :)

Half price adult season tickets ?? new worry balls please.